What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
Makes well respected ahead-of-its-time electric vehicle and enjoys strong sales.

Makes domestic powerwall batteries and supplies SA with world's biggest lithium solar battery.

Is a major player in satellite launching with re-usable rockets and dabbles in futuristic space colonisation concepts with SpaceX.

Wow, Elon Musk can do no wrong these days.

Elon Musk: Hold my beer.

<calls one of the UK cave rescuers a pedo because he lives in Thailand>

DiJ3RkVWAAA2Pho.jpg

DiJ3RkWWAAAJOCx.jpg
Where's @Hollywood Jesus on this?
Everyone knows right that there was no "mini-sub" and lizardman Musk would have just swum to the kids unaided to "save" them even though they are just lizardman plants to distract everyone from the World Cup that was being run by the Zucker-Borg in his mind control plan? I mean that's why Optus broadcast didn't work, because they weren't transmitting the beta brain waves correctly.
FFS people it's all pretty simple to see

hindy111

Post Whore
Everyone knows right that there was no "mini-sub" and lizardman Musk would have just swum to the kids unaided to "save" them even though they are just lizardman plants to distract everyone from the World Cup that was being run by the Zucker-Borg in his mind control plan? I mean that's why Optus broadcast didn't work, because they weren't transmitting the beta brain waves correctly.

I dont see him at work anymore either.
Maybe he died.

hindy111

Post Whore
Wot duz thiss meen

A joke only the smart monkeys would understand.
When you finally wake up into consciousness you will be amazed what things you can do. While the dumb monkeys sleep we are running a muck and boy its fun.

Gronk

Staff member

I think Elon Musk desperately wants to be Tony Stark.

images

Gronk

Staff member
A joke only the smart monkeys would understand.
When you finally wake up into consciousness you will be amazed what things you can do. While the dumb monkeys sleep we are running a muck and boy its fun.

Ok thanks. I think.