What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Stephen Colbert explains the conspiracies against Donald Trump.

giphy.gif

Gronk

Staff member
I knew there was a reason why the gun lobby want the ban lifted on the Adler A110 lever action shotgun.

It's not actually that uncommon in parts of Canberra.....but usually happens during a drought as the roos come into the suburbs to eat from the bore-watered parks and ovals.

Gronk

Staff member
It's OK cos the chimp did not inhale.

Abbott: I tried marijuana - but didn't inhale
July 25, 2004 - 9:47AM
The Health Minister, Tony Abbott, says he smoked marijuana as a student but that, like former US president Bill Clinton, he did not inhale.

Mr Abbott's revelation comes a day after the Labor leader, Mark Latham, told reporters he had used cannabis in his youth.

Mr Abbott told Channel Seven this morning: "I had a puff on a marijuana cigarette when I was a student."

But unlike Mr Latham, who says he inhaled the cigarette smoke, Mr Abbott said he did not inhale.

"I don't inhale normal cigarettes let alone illegal cigarettes ... I'm afraid in this matter Bill Clinton and I have something in common."

In a 1992 interview with The New York Times, Mr Clinton admitted to having tried marijuana.

"When I was in England I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale," he told the newspaper.

AAP

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/07/25/1090693818603.html

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
how teh f**k can you "try" it without inhaling, I mean its not like Abbott to tell porkies