What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
What is it with the name Hanson? Both Pauline and that hyphenated Greens chick are total loonies....

Actually on second thought maybe their respective states of origin have a lot to do with that

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Jeez, there are some bogans in FNQ. I thought NSW bogans were right up there but some I have seen on TV and on news reports suggest they would win a bogan SOO hands down.

Here's their hooker.

8388628-3x2-700x467.jpg

Found their coach.

1490784885406.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
I have to say I'm really enjoying The Wine Show. I used to think I was just a hopeless drunk. Now I realise I'm a wine connoisseur.

It's a cool show, honestly. I mean, you're still a hopeless drunk because you don't get paid for it like those guys or myself, but you're well on the way to being able to fool people into thinking you're better than a hopeless drunk. And that's the most important thing in life.

It's a cool show, honestly. I mean, you're still a hopeless drunk because you don't get paid for it like those guys or myself, but you're well on the way to being able to fool people into thinking you're better than a hopeless drunk. And that's the most important thing in life.
When they start reviewing goon bags I think I'll have really turned a corner.

Bazal

Post Whore
When they start reviewing goon bags I think I'll have really turned a corner.

I'm gonna offer to help produce an Aussie one, where they're based here rather than Italy. One of their wine show dozen wines will have to be "the best wine to play goon of fortune". Another could be the best nasty fizz for an Australia day party on a boat on Sydney Harbour.

I'm gonna offer to help produce an Aussie one, where they're based here rather than Italy. One of their wine show dozen wines will have to be "the best wine to play goon of fortune". Another could be the best nasty fizz for an Australia day party on a boat on Sydney Harbour.
I'd watch that. But I wouldn't recommend it to Mitchell Pearce.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
most parts of Tweed are under an evacuation order, thats not a polite request it means gtfo

fortunately I live in the high ground so we'll have a house full of visitors tonight

Suitman

Post Whore
most parts of Tweed are under an evacuation order, thats not a polite request it means gtfo

fortunately I live in the high ground so we'll have a house full of visitors tonight

Good luck Twiz.
Reading some reports about the devastation from Debbie. Some of the areas near where it made landfall have been severely trashed.