What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
Well yeah merkins on facebook would know. Case closed.
thumbsup.gif

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.t...rfect-story-about-a-man-confronting-a-mu/amp/

Avenger

Immortal
Anyone know why you never hear many Beatles songs on the radio? Not that I'm a big fan but is it because McCartney owns the rights to it and won't allow the radio stations to play it?

Even growing up I never heard their shit much on the radio. Maybe I just listened to Rock of the 80's 2SM and the Beatles weren't on their playlist.

Anyone know why you never hear many Beatles songs on the radio? Not that I'm a big fan but is it because McCartney owns the rights to it and won't allow the radio stations to play it?

Even growing up I never heard their shit much on the radio. Maybe I just listened to Rock of the 80's 2SM and the Beatles weren't on their playlist.
I like a lot of their songs but not a fan exactly. And I agree, you don't hear a lot of them on the radio. I remember Michael Jackson owned the rights for a while. I suspect it's not about rights but more to do with fashions and what station you choose.

Avenger

Immortal
I like a lot of their songs but not a fan exactly. And I agree, you don't hear a lot of them on the radio. I remember Michael Jackson owned the rights for a while. I suspect it's not about rights but more to do with fashions and what station you choose.
Do you know who Jackson bought them off? Robert Holmes a Court.

T.S Quint

Coach
Just last week I heard 'You've Got to Hide Your Love Away' on the radio.

I'll be f**ked if I know which station it was though.
I will take a shot in the dark and guess that it wasn't 2Day FM.

So the Welsh Muslim was just another version of the "My teacher said something sexist so I bravely corrected him in front of the class and then everyone stood up and clapped" meme.

I'm shocked that leftoids lie about this stuff to gain the moral high ground. Truly shocked.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Personally I only read sources that I disagree with. That way I can start the day nice and angry so that no merkin wants to talk to me all day
I have two Twitter accounts - Poupou and my real one. The real one gets a lot of left wing bullshit and the Poupou one gets some right wing bullshit, so I'm wallowing in bullshit no matter what.

Latest posts