What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
How do you work that out?
Going on the above figures, there's still 63% of people who identify with a religion - over double the no religion population.

When you all can agree and adopt the one god, then perhaps your votes can be tallied. Until then we are ...

giphy.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
'No religion' is the highest single category that people identify themselves as, higher than any individual religion, thus 'surging' to the top.
Maybe they should break the individual religions down by personal beliefs. There could be several million categories even smaller than 'no religion'.

And why are atheists trying to win a pissing contest? Is atheism a religion now?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Maybe they should break the individual religions down by personal beliefs. There could be several million categories even smaller than 'no religion'.

And why are atheists trying to win a pissing contest? Is atheism a religion now?
I have no idea why Gronk is blowing his load over the table...well not an actual table...the one in the tweet.

All I know is that 'Garyism' should have been down for 0.00001 (we can make it 0.00002 if you want to join my cult?).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When you all can agree and adopt the one god, then perhaps your votes can be tallied. Until then we are ...
Apart from the less than 35% atheists, Buddhists and Sikhs, all the rest believe in the same one God. The disagreements are only about the best way to hear Him.

Just like how all the people who believe in Peace, Freedom, Love, Equality, Democracy or any of that other shit disagree on the best way to get there.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Probably stems from a childhood of being referred to as a "troubled child" by Christians because you didn't believe in their imaginary friend.
lol it must suck being so oppressed. I believe the USSR and modern China are friendly to atheists. Must be why so many Western atheists are desperately fleeing persecution to go there.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Apart from the less than 35% atheists, Buddhists and Sikhs, all the rest believe in the same one God. The disagreements are only about the best way to hear Him.

Just like how all the people who believe in Peace, Freedom, Love, Equality, Democracy or any of that other shit disagree on the best way to get there.

Zzzzz

Bazal

Post Whore

Realistically people have been religiously atheist for years now....some of them are even more annoying than the real over the top god botherers

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Why do religious people get called "God Botherers"? Surely they wouldn't want to 'bother' their god of choice in case the god said "F**k off, I'm busy".

Also, why would someone 'bash' a bible? Seems a bit unnecessary to be so forceful as you might damage it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Why do religious people get called "God Botherers"? Surely they wouldn't want to 'bother' their god of choice in case the god said "F**k off, I'm busy".

Also, why would someone 'bash' a bible? Seems a bit unnecessary to be so forceful as you might damage it.

I've always assumed it was simply that they bother people about god. And I'm too lazy to think of a more grammatically appropriate alternative