What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
Id like to see mock air conditioners for summer

I once looked at an apartment that had a mock air conditioner. The f**king thing was clearly not connected to anything and the estate agent was trying to point it out as a feature worth paying extra for. SMH

Bazal

Post Whore
Wait, do you reckon Strides was my estate agent?

It might explain the Groucho Marx mask....

strider

Post Whore
So i was at a wedding tonight - at the Ivy

Long story short, the food was nice but i ended up needing an urgent visit to the mens ... whilst in there spray painting the bowl, 2 people lobbed in the cubicle next to me ... i thought it odd, then hopped it was a wedding quickie, then figured it was some dudes snorting what i suspect to be illegal substances .... i hope they enjoyed it to the sounds of my activities ... lol

Dibs

Bench
So i was at a wedding tonight - at the Ivy

Long story short, the food was nice but i ended up needing an urgent visit to the mens ... whilst in there spray painting the bowl, 2 people lobbed in the cubicle next to me ... i thought it odd, then hopped it was a wedding quickie, then figured it was some dudes snorting what i suspect to be illegal substances .... i hope they enjoyed it to the sounds of my activities ... lol
Maybe it was both

What is wrong with this woman? She looks at a balcony with a railing that comes up to your neck and says it's dangerous?! Fmd, are they gonna buy any of these properties?