What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
The survey is just to let the representatives know what merkins want. We all know how unreliable opinion polls are these days.

Polls in the Federal seat of Warringah have shown that they will deliver an overwhelming YES verdict.

Yet their parliamentary representative has indicated that he will vote NO when the bill is raised before the house.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Polls in the Federal seat of Warringah have shown that they will deliver an overwhelming YES verdict.

Yet their parliamentary representative has indicated that he will vote NO when the bill is raised before the house.
Well it is a conscience issue. It's not in the same category as amending WHS laws or whatever. It's good to see pollies standing on principle rather than chasing votes.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Find something else to f**ken whinge about. Think how the money wasted on the poll has created jobs for a bunch of unemployed arts graduates. Your mates.

Gronk

Staff member
Find something else to f**ken whinge about. Think how the money wasted on the poll has created jobs for a bunch of unemployed arts graduates. Your mates.

200w.webp

84 Baby

Referee
No love for Timothy Dalton in here?
Without a doubt the most underrated Bond, but just too small a body of work. If you were to rank them on performance average across each of their movies, he'd probably be number one. Both his entries were really good.

T.S Quint

Coach
Without a doubt the most underrated Bond, but just too small a body of work. If you were to rank them on performance average across each of their movies, he'd probably be number one. Both his entries were really good.

Yeah, I liked his movies.
I also thought he was a pretty decent Bond. He was a lot different than Moore who came before him.

Brosnan I thought was a great Bond, but his movies were shit.

Incorrect

Coach
I haven't seen one either and have about as much interest in seeing one as seeing Melbourne playing in the GF this year.
The weird thing about Bond films is I have only ever really watched 1, I mean really watched it, start to finish and I thoroughly enjoyed it, and still do if it's ever on tele. It was Live and Let Die. But the thought of watching any other Bond film does absolutely nothing for me and I've tried watching a few here and there and I switch off, figuratively and literally, about 15 minutes in... I can't explain why I enjoy one of them so much but find the rest a chore....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'd never watched one in its entirety until I went to the movies to watch the first Daniel Craig film. I thought it was great, but not great enough to go back and watch any of his others.