What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Haynzy

First Grade
I was going OS and said to the chem boy that I wanted a emergency kit to cover colds bali belly etc. He produced the real deal codrals and gave me a wink.

I reckon half these Chemists are off their chops just quietly.

You can buy it by the bucket load in Bali and it's really cheap too.

Haynzy

First Grade
I bet you'd get special treatment from customs at this end if you had a bucket load.

I brought back about 10 packs of 6 tabs and my wife did to.

I don't know how much you need to make speed but I didn't get stopped or questioned, maybe I just got lucky.

T.S Quint

Coach
I was going OS and said to the chem boy that I wanted a emergency kit to cover colds bali belly etc. He produced the real deal codrals and gave me a wink.

I reckon half these Chemists are off their chops just quietly.

You've got to ask for Codral Original at the counter. I went and picked some up the other day and my chemist said that soon you will need a prescription to buy them.
Nothing to do with the pseudoephedrine, but because it has Codiene in it. The government is afraid of people developing an addiction to it.

Such a f**king nanny state.

You've got to ask for Codral Original at the counter. I went and picked some up the other day and my chemist said that soon you will need a prescription to buy them.
Nothing to do with the pseudoephedrine, but because it has Codiene in it. The government is afraid of people developing an addiction to it.

Such a f**king nanny state.
Yeah now you mention it I remember that was in the news a few months back. And stuff with pseudoephedrine was on the shelves today when I got original codral from behind the counter.

Latest posts