What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Building more houses devalues the houses that already exist. Building better roads and public transport devalues the houses located near all the jobs. Nobody in power wants that.

LOL the Spin Doctor strikes again.

200.webp

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sorry bro, I'm not giving oxygen to your spin doctorings.

Instead, I'm going to put this here.

200w.webp
You don't need to give it oxygen. Your dogged avoidance of the argument is endorsement enough. If there was a counter argument on HuffPo you would be the first to post the link. I'm sure you Googled it too.

As a home owner it's natural for you to resist ideas about zero sum in real estate values. I'm no different - my investments are all in shares so I'm against any policy that causes publicly traded companies to lose value. And because a significant part of my super will be from an unfunded defined benefits portion paid by the government I am obviously against dickheads who want to bring down the state or burden the welfare system.

#EnlightenedSelfInterest

Bazal

Post Whore
Did i miss the reason this turned into the jo beth thread? .... is there a reason?

Is there a reason for anything on this forum? Best not question it, the answer is probably so nonsensical it would drive a man to madness

strider

Post Whore
First Dates

Did anyone see last weeks episode? ... with the crazy old duck who thought she had good tits? ... omfg - scarey as f**k!