What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
In more important news Tooheys have a limited edition out.

Tooheys-Draught-Cans-Self-Opening-10-12oz-Bond-Brewing_27811-3.jpg

strider

Post Whore
Does that also include home owners with a million plus valued house but still expecting pensions ? Or investors with 2, 3 or more properties obtaining tax advantages for an unproductive asset? Or private schools obtaining substantial government hand outs? The list goes on and on!! The system is almost broken as every part of our society now expects hand outs!!
Yep ... and the dozens of tax avoidance rorts like trusts and shit ... nothing irs me more than the bullshit "legit" rorts to avoid paying tax

At least the f**kers with 3 houses worked themselves into a position where they could afford to buy 3 houses .... tho probably via f**king tax avoidance trusts!! grrrrrrr

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What about bludger bogan* family I hear you say ? Yes, they need to get out of the generational welfare cycle, get jobs and be self reliant. Force them to do this - I have no issue with that.

Whilst they are in transition however, you cannot deny them health care.

hqdefault.jpg

* random photo taken from google images. Soz if they are your kin and in fact hard working merkins.
That chick in the middle looks pretty hot.

Latest posts