What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

I assume we all have things we need to get over. This is why forgiveness is so important. It's empowering. It is the fundamental message of Christianity. Get over it.

Actually, the fundamental message of Christianity is that we have the Divine spark in all of us and, thus, we can have a direct relationships with God.

That was the singular reason for the existence of Christ and the Age of Pisces.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Actually, the fundamental message of Christianity is that we have the Divine spark in all of us and, thus, we can have a direct relationships with God.

That was the singular reason for the existence of Christ and the Age of Pisces.
When the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars. Then peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What are you talking about ? I am not depriving anyone. I am giving my reasons why I stopped going. I enjoy 2 or 3 drinks. I do not like being around intoxicated people. Treating there bodies with no respect.Slurring words and stumbling around. Generally how I found Rsl clubs on Anzac day.
But you are happy to post drunk on here????

Gronk

Staff member
When the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars. Then peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars.

From high up on yer crucifix
You preach about my triple 6
You spit about my this and that
And yank away yer welcome mat
With a coupon Jesus Christ will save
So don't you Christians misbehave
'Cause Santa makes the list himself
And he's rotting on the warehouse shelf

84 Baby

Referee
1f887d08218f064f34de5fcc05d46771--joe-fernandez-steffi-graf.jpg
Yeah you could probably have had that.
Wouldn't even be in the top 100 though

That said the hot ones do appear to be quite shite at tennis. I mean what the f**k has happened to Eugenie Bouchard?
Although Martina Navratilova is the clear exception

Latest posts