What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

parra pete

Referee
A woman goes into Peter Wynn's Score to buy a fishing rod and reel.
She doesn’t know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the register.
There is a store employee standing there with dark shades on.
She says, "Excuse me sir... can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"
He says , "Ma’am I’m blind but if you drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes."
She didn’t believe him, but dropped it on the counter anyway.
He said "That’s a 6′ graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line... It’s a good all around rod and reel and it’s $20.00."
She says, "That’s amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it’s what I’m looking for so I’ll take it."
He walks behind the counter to the register. And in the meantime the woman farts.
At first she is embarrassed but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was her... being blind he wouldn’t know that she was the only person around.
He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50." She says, "But didn’t you say it was $20.00?"
He says, "Yes ma’am, the rod and reel is $20.00, the duck call is $3.00, and the yellow belly stink bait is $2.50!"

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you haven't bought a rod and reel for a while have you Pete ?

20 bucks would barely cover your bait

Gronk

Staff member
it is conceivable that Barnaby will be punted or forced to take leave whilst Turnbull and Bishop are away doing important stuff.

The next in line to be acting PM ?

GET TO THE CHOPPERS !

4D681E56-3585-4368-8AE5-E88D5D2A2EF9.jpeg

Avenger

Immortal
Goldman Sachs are now saying what I said: Coins have zero value. Blockchain technology will be embraced however anyone who thinks that the big players will be compelled to buy into these World of Warcraft geek coins are deluded.

Cryptocurrencies rebounded on Wednesday after their recent collapse, but according to Goldman Sachs, they have no hope of regaining their recent peaks.

In fact, the investment bank said in a research report that they will most likely end up being worthless.

“Most, if not all, of today's digital coins will find a final resting place at zero,” Steve Strongin, the firm’s global head of investment research, said in a report published Feb. 5.

The recent price fluctuation in cryptocurrencies including bitcoin is evidence that the market is in a bubble, according to Strongin. He added that cryptocurrency investors should prepare for their coins, in their current form, to lose all of their value because they have no intrinsic worth.

While Strongin was pessimistic about bitcoin, he is more optimistic about the cryptocurrencies’ underlying technology: blockchain.

Bitcoin was trading up more than 6% on Wednesday, finally catching some footing after a big collapse. Trading at around $8,200, bitcoin is still down significantly since mid-December, when it peaked just below $20,000.
You really trust people from Goldman Sachs? For every article that says they will be zero there is ten that says they will be US$50 to US$100K. Nobody knows exactly but zero it will not be. They are secretly buying bitcoin just like the other doomsdayers to profit at a later date.

I actually can't cop this forum anymore. (Not a shot at you Gronk). I can't see it improving, maybe it's just the off-season but it's changed and it isn't for the better.

Last edited:
Guys that rely on their missus dialling back their career to get ahead, only to then turn around when they are bored and say 'I'm done' and shack up with someone else are atomic turds.
Men and women fall in and out of love (and lust) when they do. It's not something a passionate person can control. You don't know what is going on in any given relationship unless it is your own , and even then you may still be miffed about that. IMO only an atomic turd would stay in a toxic , loveless or lustless relationship for the sake of piety or morality.