What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Booked in to work 12hrs Sunday 11th....
Is this karma for talkn about the panthers so much, f**k you all, I coukd of been traveling south in a caravan and sinkn a few cans watching this game.

Does anyone have quickflix? Is it worth it? I feel like I've seen all the stuff on Netflix. Or would it be better to geo dodge and get American Netflix?

Booked in to work 12hrs Sunday 11th....
Is this karma for talkn about the panthers so much, f**k you all, I coukd of been traveling south in a caravan and sinkn a few cans watching this game.
Are you talking about drink driving whilst towing a caravan and watching the game? As an homage?

hindy111

Post Whore
Does anyone have quickflix? Is it worth it? I feel like I've seen all the stuff on Netflix. Or would it be better to geo dodge and get American Netflix?

I have it. I watches Narcos first 2 season and not used since. Used for 3 weeks. It is only $10 a month so it is cheap. But l havent used in a few months so unsure if worth it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Is Gary asleep already? I forgot to say goodnight.

Is "passed out on the lawn of the bloke three doors down who he borrowed a whipper snipper off that one time, after a hard session on cheap hooch and turpentine" the same as being asleep?

If so yes.

hindy111

Post Whore
Is "passed out on the lawn of the bloke three doors down who he borrowed a whipper snipper off that one time, after a hard session on cheap hooch and turpentine" the same as being asleep?

If so yes.

I thought he must of taken his wife out for Valentines. Home at 9 , made love ,showered,packed lunch for work,made love again, sunk a beer and in bed by 9.20

Gronk

Staff member
Try Amazon Prime. $3/m for 1st 6 months. Not a huge collection but is growing. They make their own stuff like netflix. Goliath American Gods and those Top Gear merkins.