What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
social mores

Made me think of werewolves. They hang around in mores don't they ? I bet they are not very social but.

giphy.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Did you get your law degree from a private college in Haymarket, Gronk?

Mores are social and moral conventions. Admittedly, they are on their way out. The lack of these is referred to as anomie. Not the Japanese manufacturer of sewing machines.

Gronk

Staff member
Did you get your law degree from a private college in Haymarket, Gronk?

Mores are social and moral conventions. Admittedly, they are on their way out. The lack of these is referred to as anomie. Not the Japanese manufacturer of sewing machines.

The best tertiary qualifications are sourced from here merkin. You know that.

images-3.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
IIRC werewolves can only be killed with a silver bullet.

Wonder if they fit in AR15s ?

Avenger

Immortal
By the way, bitcoin is back. Not sure it will get back to record levels by July but it should by years end. Watch it rise rapidly after Chinese New Year.

Avenger

Immortal
Whilst I’ve been away I realised that this forum needs me. It’s been boring without my contributions.

And @Twizzle could you please reconsider and lift the witch’s ban. Everyone deserves a second chance. I’ll vouch for him. The man is cool. Besides I need someone to talk to about watches as most of you uncultured bogans have no clue about horology.

I would appreciate it Twiz.

Latest posts