What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Whilst I’ve been away I realised that this forum needs me. It’s been boring without my contributions.

And @Twizzle could you please reconsider and lift the witch’s ban. Everyone deserves a second chance. I’ll vouch for him. The man is cool. Besides I need someone to talk to about watches as most of you uncultured bogans have no clue about horology.

I would appreciate it Twiz.

but I have a Loris that I got at the markets for $20, we can talk watches if you like

hindy111

Post Whore
Whilst I’ve been away I realised that this forum needs me. It’s been boring without my contributions.

And @Twizzle could you please reconsider and lift the witch’s ban. Everyone deserves a second chance. I’ll vouch for him. The man is cool. Besides I need someone to talk to about watches as most of you uncultured bogans have no clue about horology.

I would appreciate it Twiz.

What is Horology?

Id like Casper back.

lingard

Coach
No it's probably more to do with pharmaceutical psychotropic drugs. I think all but one mass shooter(the very first) has been on them. How come the fake news doesn't look at that at all. Bit odd don't you think?

Sure the US has a rotten gun culture all the way back to the wild west, but this big pharma drug epidemic is beyond a joke. Just like the US is the leading gun nation in the world, it is also the leading pharmaceutical drug nation in the world too. Guns and mind altering drugs don't mix.

Don't drug and shoot kiddies is all I say.

What's the odds that this arse wipe was also on some brain benders too?

It's not as clear-cut as that, Ram. Often when people are reported to be 'on psychotropic medication' it really just means that at some point in time they were unwell enough to be prescribed them. Doesn't mean they take them regularly or consistently or at therapeutic levels. In fact a large proportion of people who are prescribed psychotropic medication don't have the insight to see that they need them regularly. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of these shooters 'on' psychotropics wouldn't have committed these atrocities if they were on a consistent and regular medication regime and were being reviewed regularly by a psychiatrist. Unfortunately, that is often not the case. Also, don't forget that many in this cohort of people are also abusing illicit substances.

Last edited:

Latest posts