What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Tigers - Finals discussion & predictions

magpie4ever

First Grade
Told ya.

$11 @ 13+

Yesterday I decided to go a double Melb @ 2.10 (13+) all up Cowboys @ 10.00 13+ double.

Nice little result.

Vozzy

Juniors
Lol the NRL tried their hardest for sydney siders to support the roosters. The daily telegraph even had a 50 reasons to support the roosters and one of them was they manage to pay their players under the salary cap. Or dor poor old pearcey to had a big win after the origin series.

Clifferd

Coach
I am in absolute disbelief at the moment. Holy mother of god

The side that limped into the 8, is 80 minutes away from winning the big one. Jesus Christ

The greatest underdog in nrl history?

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm pretty happy with a Storm v Cowboys grand final. Broncos v Roosters would have been putrid.

Yep, the 2000 Grand Final had the least amount of hype and was the worst GF I've ever seen. I also believe it's the only modern day one that didn't sell out

It's a win win for the NRL IMO.

If the Storm win it, well the by and far best side of the year puts the icing on the cake.

If the Cowboys win it, well it's a history making underdog win.

I'd like the Cows to win purely since JT and Scott are missing and it would be a huge achievement for them to take the bikkies from here. I won't be upset if Melbourne win it either as they have been clinical all year.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I wanted Chooks to win being a NSW supporter but pretty much as soon as the Cowboys were winning I couldn't stop laughing. Roosters are the biggest bunch of merkins in the NRL.

stryker

First Grade
Its a deserved GF.
Best team all year with the greatest all round game playing against the toughest side in the comp who never give up. Both have great stories as well with the Storm duo maybe retiring and the cowboys duo out injured. Itll be great theatre.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I wanted Chooks to win being a NSW supporter but pretty much as soon as the Cowboys were winning I couldn't stop laughing. Roosters are the biggest bunch of merkins in the NRL.

Bro, this is club football not state, representative or evenly regional football - any club can have NSW, Qld, associated state, other country born players - zero to do Sydney, NSW v Queensland bullshit.