What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

norman

SaintPauli

Juniors
How can Parra increase their offer for Norman + get still be interested in getting Hayne. Ahhhh didn't they just get done for salary cap roarts! And The players they already let go off was to GET TO THE CAP!?

Hey Dragons let's go over the salary cap get fined and then get Greenberg? Maybe he can teach us a thing or two? WHAT A JOKE THIS CAP IS.

wayne57

Juniors
How can Parra increase their offer for Norman + get still be interested in getting Hayne. Ahhhh didn't they just get done for salary cap roarts! And The players they already let go off was to GET TO THE CAP!?

Hey Dragons let's go over the salary cap get fined and then get Greenberg? Maybe he can teach us a thing or two? WHAT A JOKE THIS CAP IS.
Maybe one way to get rid of the board

Como Connection

First Grade
Kurt Mann has not been given a fair go by McGregor, I hope the dopes running the show move him into the halves next season and sign Hastings to play hooker.
Cheap easy way to solve the problem, however, will not happen.
I will not attend another game this season as I detest the current situation.
Took my Dragons ring off the other day, will not return until I'm feeling better about the Dragons.

Kurt Mann has not been given a fair go by McGregor, I hope the dopes running the show move him into the halves next season and sign Hastings to play hooker.
Cheap easy way to solve the problem, however, will not happen.
I will not attend another game this season as I detest the current situation.
Took my Dragons ring off the other day, will not return until I'm feeling better about the Dragons.

Como Dragon

It's sad to hear that.. But unfortunately your not alone.

I heard a Dragons supporter on 2SM yesterday afternoon .. Essentially the story went along the lines of ringing the club about Red V memberships and basically not being called back .. And then fobbed off.. Eventually got through to some middle pin manger .. Who he quizzed about our future plan. The representative was coy and dismissive .. Just saying we have a plan.

The wash up was .. He has been a paid up member since 1975.. Went to the footy with his dad.. Had at one stage 18 or so reserved seats for his family. His dad passed away and all he wanted was to be buried in a St George jersey..

From this week on he won't be using his seats.. And will not be back. He says he will walk away from the club.

That is a very sad situation for the Club when you are losing the die hards..

Who supports us in twenty years.. The kids of today won't unless something changes.

What Doust isn't understanding is that he's crippling the current .. But he is killing the future.

Latest posts