What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Sydney Bears news and discussion

girvie

Staff member
2 True Blues said:
So how windy and cold was it !!!! Really effected the quality of play in the game !!!
It was freezing. The tight scoreline means that anyone could win the Frank Hyde Shield when the Jets come to North Sydney Oval later in the year.

2 True Blues

Coach
You are not wrong there mate. You guys may take it for the first time since yr 2000 this year.

Jets have not beaten the Bears at Nth Sydney oval once by memory, since their rtn to NSW Prem/league comp in yr 2000.

MMMMmmmmm. Interesting statistic that one !!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Hey Girvie. Did the Bears sign those three new players ???

With the Melbourne STORM being 6 clear competition points in front on the top of the NRL ladder I would have thought you guys would be going a lot better. Are they giving you guys players this season ???

Good luck on the weekend mate. Bears MUST win this weekend to keep in the top 8 race. I am hoping they can win this weekend for sure.

Go the Bears !!

girvie

Staff member
2 True Blues said:
Hey Girvie. Did the Bears sign those three new players ???

With the Melbourne STORM being 6 clear competition points in front on the top of the NRL ladder I would have thought you guys would be going a lot better. Are they giving you guys players this season ???

Good luck on the weekend mate. Bears MUST win this weekend to keep in the top 8 race. I am hoping they can win this weekend for sure.

Go the Bears !!
The Bears have signed Brad Barrett who was with Souths last year and also signed Saia Makisi who was with Canterbury last years and was playing with Wests earlier this year.

The Bears only have been getting only 2 players from the Storm recently. We are getting Billy Slater this weekend against Manly. So hopefully we will get a win.

wittyfan

Referee
Witty tore apart the Bears by the tune of 54-4.

It's ridiculous that Witty is not thought of being good for the NRL by that idiot "Dessie".

Jono Russell

Bench
does any bears fan remember a really old player by the name of Bob Hoobs?

i believe he played for manly and norths back in the olden days of league.

2 True Blues

Coach
Farked result for the Bears. Was hoping they would come good in this one. What part did SLATER play if any at all ?????

2 True Blues

Coach

2 True Blues said:
Billy SLATER mate. Thats good to here. keep us posted on the score/result mate. Hope you guys go well !!!!

Or did he just bring on the oranges at half time. ??

Hey Girvie, can the Bears do me a favour and beat Illawarra this weekend. They are only two points behind us on the ladder. And besides you guys have to WIN this one....