What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norths, Souths and Todd Carney

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Cause that’s all Todd Carney has done
He's a serial dickhead, absolutely.

Just pointing out to some fans that their rampant willingness to highlight faults of other teams while blindly ignoring their own is blatant hypocrisy and they should just shut up for a pleasant change.

BranVan3000

Coach
He's a serial dickhead, absolutely.

Just pointing out to some fans that their rampant willingness to highlight faults of other teams while blindly ignoring their own is blatant hypocrisy and they should just shut up for a pleasant change.
Nobody mentioned other teams. You replied to a post saying he would disrupt team harmony, which he has done everywhere he has gone. You went and made it about other players for some reason

BranVan3000

Coach
Context be damned?
Well the context here would be that Souths team culture fell to shit over the past two years for various reasons. The pain killers scandal, losing Dylan Waker, the Keary Russel fiasco, some reported divisions caused by Glenn Stewart, some unhappiness over players lost for Sam returning, certain players like Auvaa and Paul Carter heavily contributing to a growth in drinking culture, changes in ownership and management..

Things finally seem stable this year so I totally understand where Rabbits20 is coming from in not wanting a guy like Carney seeding more issues

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Well the context here would be that Souths team culture fell to shit over the past two years for various reasons. The pain killers scandal, losing Dylan Waker, the Keary Russel fiasco, some reported divisions caused by Glenn Stewart, some unhappiness over players lost for Sam returning, certain players like Auvaa and Paul Carter heavily contributing to a growth in drinking culture, changes in ownership and management..

Things finally seem stable this year so I totally understand where Rabbits20 is coming from in not wanting a guy like Carney seeding more issues
Fair enough.

wazdog

Juniors
It's been reported today that Seibs has final say in the team selections for the Bears, so whilst Perry Lopez says "We are North Sydney, not South Sydney" you're only really by name. Norths signing him and the Rabbitohs not selecting him will only cause disharmony in the squad which is why we want no bar of it.

It's been made known that once the High Performance Centre at Heffron is built, the annual savings of ~$1m (from 2020) from moving there could be diverted towards reinstating the Rabbitohs U20 and ISP teams.

Perhaps as part of their negotiation of their home and away sponsors for next year they will broaden the deal to include U20s, ISP and the W-NSWRL league side to reduce the financial outlay for 2019.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nobody mentioned other teams. You replied to a post saying he would disrupt team harmony, which he has done everywhere he has gone. You went and made it about other players for some reason
Don't waste your breath on Senseless. It's a waste of time and time at the moment I don't have that time he always does.....

Rabbits20

Immortal

Every time I say something he can never be civil or mature Senseless!

Just wants an argument each time like a childish brat!

_snafu_

Immortal
images

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Every time I say something he can never be civil or mature Senseless!

Just wants an argument each time like a childish brat!
Here's how it works: you don't like people pointing out that you behave like a twat.

But you persist in behaving like a twat.

Stop being a twat.

So anyway... Back on topic.

It seems that Cabramatta have entered the fray now. They want back into the NSW cup and had signed a deal with Cronulla, only for that to be torn up in favor of the Sharks getting back into bed with the Jets again.

So Cabra have been working on a deal with the Roosters which may now be shelved in favor of the Roosters hooking up with Norths.

So now Cabra are talking to Souths as well as the Roosters.

So for 2019 it will either be Souths / Norths and Roosters / Cabra or Souths / Cabra and Roosters / Norths depending on whether Souths and Norths can work out their differences.

In 2020, I believe that Souths will go it alone and have their own ISP team but it's not ready to go for 2019.