What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norton Departs....

Moffo

Referee
One of the bulldogs favourite sons, T.Norton, has departed from the dogs and is headed for the sun and the surf of North Queensland next year :cry:

Sad times, he was one of the players that i really enjoyed watching

Cheers,
Moffo

beast

Juniors
He will be a valuable addition to NQ. If they maintain their form for the year then next year they can really hope to retain some of their current stars and maybe pick up a few more..they certainly seem to have no cash troubles at the moment!
It is tough for the Bulldogs but they should be able to find an ample replacement locally, they have always done so in the past.

Moffo

Referee
Green Eye said:
I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for the dogs... What's the word on Vangana?

According to the RL grapevine......goneeeeeeee :cry:

Moffo

legend

Coach
The Bulldogs are starting to reap what they have sown and will be a shell of their former selves next year.

I also have big questions over their supposed "depth" in the lower grades.

With no money to spend things are looking grim for the Dogs. Steve Price isn't far away from the end of his career and without him the Dogs would be lucky to have six wins this year.

ozzie

Bench
Its also reported that Talau and Vagna could be going as well. Last one there please turn out the lights..

Moffo

Referee
I hope they kick Mortimer out with their spring cleaning as well

Great player Turvey, but in an admin job he is cringe worthy

Cheers,
Moffo

Justme

Juniors
Can't see how you can blame turvey for players leaving, unless of course you expect him to also flaunt the cap. The dogs were never going to be able to keep all their players.

Moffo

Referee
Na, i dont blame him for that, i just want him to be kicked out in the spring cleaning. Some of his comments about the dogs have been embarrassing this year. He is passionate, but to say things like we could've kept every player is stupid and ravings of a mad man.

Cheers,
Moffo

Justme

Juniors
Moffo said:
Na, i dont blame him for that, i just want him to be kicked out in the spring cleaning. Some of his comments about the dogs have been embarrassing this year. He is passionate, but to say things like we could've kept every player is stupid and ravings of a mad man.
Cheers,
Moffo
Oh, I see now what you were referring to Moff and agree with you. Turvey's mouth only stops flapping long enough to change the foot he's got stuck in it.

Latest posts