What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not a Josh Dugan Thread

FlameThrower

Bench
Kurt Mann - but we need to sign him up first - don't know what Club is waiting for
He is great Utility and can be backup as FB if Duffy is not ready or can't take the leap to FG.
Mitchell would be good signing though but doubt that would occur. Maybe get him for half of what Dugan wants !!!

Old Timer

Coach
So... Does anyone actually wanna talk footy oooorr?
Yep
We are now 6 & 4 and still without a couple of key players plus SOO coming up where we may lose 2 players there as well.
Our F & A is slowly being whittled back so do we bight the bullet and have a crack at blooding the young guns now or do we hold out like we did in 2015 trying to limp into the semis?
For mine "It's Time" and we should be pensioning Nighty, never picking KFFL, Marketo and the likes and making sure that we look at combinations and not playing just 1 young un at a time.
Would rather lose some games getting a look into the future than trying to patch enough wins to fall into 8th spot.

ALSGI

Bench
Yep
We are now 6 & 4 and still without a couple of key players plus SOO coming up where we may lose 2 players there as well.
Our F & A is slowly being whittled back so do we bight the bullet and have a crack at blooding the young guns now or do we hold out like we did in 2015 trying to limp into the semis?
For mine "It's Time" and we should be pensioning Nighty, never picking KFFL, Marketo and the likes and making sure that we look at combinations and not playing just 1 young un at a time.
Would rather lose some games getting a look into the future than trying to patch enough wins to fall into 8th spot.
Agree totally, opportunity gone begging.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Yep

I'm sorry but that would require a coach with balls and a game plan.
We all know we have neither but you do make a valid point.

Only coaches like Bennett and alike would have the backbone to blood several new players at once, knowing that the players would make a go of it.

OzDragon

Coach
If we get sick of Dugan threads, we can always start a new Bird thread. They've been a rarity.

ALSGI

Bench
Yep
It's time alright, but our coach and his apprentices haven't got the foresight or fortitude.
As I recall, last year when we travelled to NZ their coach sacked several FG players for disciplinary reasons and they kicked our bums.
That's risk v reward in a nutshell.

possm

Coach
Yep
Problem is, Mary never learns from his mistakes. It is looking much like 2015 all over again.

Latest posts