What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not only have I muted Hadley Ive Just terminated the Game.

Quigs

Immortal
Crikey there is something smelly going down at Lang Park again.

I had the mute going on f**king Hadley but I am afraid I can't subject myself to anymore of the telecast. Poor old Dogs are getting pinged for everything and anything.

Hope the dunny doors are okay in the visitors change room. Dessie won't be a happy camper.

There is something about Refs and the Donks.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I turned off just after halftime

The 2 incidents in first half was enough the knock on by Morris none there, broncs score
then forward pass broncs score was enough for me

Even Wally/Sterlo said forward pass

Lockyer though quiet as mouse, he should not allowed to commentate on Broncs matches as he is a Board member

sandshark

Bench
Hadley is by far one of the worst there is.
On another note, odds on Des Hasler being sacked this year? Must be a great shit talker to keep his job.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Hadley is by far one of the worst there is.
On another note, odds on Des Hasler being sacked this year? Must be a great shit talker to keep his job.
Hadley is an embarrassment - sterlo must be seething having to sit and commentate in the same air space as him.
Bully boy and white ant.
Not a fan of Dugan or fergo but his rant was utter tripe.

Hadley makes enough money from his main gig at 2GB, he shouldn't even be considered, its the same argument made about immigration, taking jobs away from Australians.