What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not wanting to whinge after a win BUT...

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
yeah maybe, but after every game someone says "the ref was crap" You got the win against a quality side, just savour the moment

bucko

Juniors
I'm staring to think that ref's are becoming too dependant on the video. I like to see a relatively quick game, and now almost half of the tries scored are looked at by the video ref. The technology is there, but I think it's goin a bit far. Especially since they can't get the decisions right sometimes.

Spike

First Grade
I reckon they should get rid of video refs altogether. I can see a grand final being ruined by one of these clowns when they make the wrong decision on a try. They did well enough for 89 odd years without them so I can't see why they can't continue without them when they f*ck up on such a constant basis.

If the Knights lose a grand final because of a video refs incompetence then I'll be leading the riots and lootings :shock:

brook

First Grade
Road Spike said:
If the Knights lose a grand final because of a video refs incompetence then I'll be leading the riots and lootings :shock:

Ha!!!! you'll do that if the knights WIN the g/f :roll:

salivor

First Grade
That should be it for Mick Stone. The Finch decision, The Ryan decision and now again with Ryan. All 3 were bloody clear cut decisions. If Ryan didn't stripe that ball then FMD.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
bronco said:
That should be it for Mick Stone. The Finch decision, The Ryan decision and now again with Ryan. All 3 were bloody clear cut decisions. If Ryan didn't stripe that ball then FMD.

Yeah Tigers should of won by more

Spike

First Grade
brook said:
Road Spike said:

Ha!!!! you'll do that if the knights WIN the g/f :roll:

I'll get you something nice :D

ozzie

Bench
I got to be honest - i thought the refing evened out - i don't believe that the last try that the Tigers scored was a try - I would love to see the rules on that and obstruction, or sheparding.

But so be it - I am not whinging about the result - we didn't deserve the game and I'd hate to see losers complain and blame it on refing -

We didn't match you on the dday and thats the simple fact..well done

brook

First Grade
ozzie said:
I got to be honest - i thought the refing evened out - i don't believe that the last try that the Tigers scored was a try - I would love to see the rules on that and obstruction, or sheparding.

But so be it - I am not whinging about the result - we didn't deserve the game and I'd hate to see losers complain and blame it on refing -

We didn't match you on the dday and thats the simple fact..well done

nah ozzy this is an old thread after the dogs game

I Think the video ref made two clear mistakes yesterday but one game a try to the tigers and one to the chooks - you I've got no complaints about that