What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Note to the NRL

Willie Ray

Bench
aaa mary.jpg
One of my favourite things about this forum is how easily Dragons fans crack the shits and cry about the NRL when their team inevitably start losing. If anyone is ever feeling down they just need to have a read of their forum

Need to harden up. If Knights and Parra fans can stick with it anyone should be able to
I know what you're saying...Parra and Knights fans have been through the ringer that's for sure and still stick solid but in the defense of Dragons fans they have high expectations on a pretty f**kin good squad with a great spine,great forward pack with several origin players and million dollar halves...their downfall seems to be having a complete moron as their coach.

Dave_

Juniors
Haha your team will probably win the comp while you're a away having your tanty. Hope so lol

Seriously though, this season has probably turned more fans away than Super League did. It's beyond farcical now.

Canard

Immortal
A year off next season - Too many mistakes - Too much BS - Especially for the kids
Yes.
Seriously me and my mates are thinking of taking a year off.
No papers, No fox 360 or any other propaganda they peddle. Definitely no CH9 and Big Phil and past use-by dates of rabbits and his side kicks Paul V .
And this is the big one -
A pact not to mention it to the other or SERIOUS financial penalties will be enforced
We all support different clubs and are commonly sick of all of the NRL shite, whether its the refs, the hype (looking for some story tv media) the Bullsh*t paper talk.
- We all inject quite a lot of money into the game and I for one are looking to see whether the game for a year off will be better or will it slip further into the abyss all contributed by the many single minded self agendas of the many - self-centered people above.
So see ya's in 2020 and if nothing has changed for the better , everything has been noted and discussed - it will be simple.
I'll spell it out for you.
Good-bye

As they say - THE BALL IS NOW IN YOUR COURT

Did you know there is a breed of large black chickens? Just Google 'Big black cocks" if you don't believe me.

2 weeks

Coach
Shouldn't this be written on a post it note? Maybe in faeces?

Jersey No 14?

Sk-ml7AgSXbJXkhvUeuP0_tkrRZ0hr3qaLTXGetMdlLInPf1lJWi4UJljAU4kMtFSeuLORv-yQRLlkQxxl2OHK41ph6oH68hLgpCGa281EIYO-9_Pjs=w476-h309-nc

Silent Knight

First Grade
A year off next season - Too many mistakes - Too much BS - Especially for the kids
Yes.
Seriously me and my mates are thinking of taking a year off.
No papers, No fox 360 or any other propaganda they peddle. Definitely no CH9 and Big Phil and past use-by dates of rabbits and his side kicks Paul V .
And this is the big one -
A pact not to mention it to the other or SERIOUS financial penalties will be enforced
We all support different clubs and are commonly sick of all of the NRL shite, whether its the refs, the hype (looking for some story tv media) the Bullsh*t paper talk.
- We all inject quite a lot of money into the game and I for one are looking to see whether the game for a year off will be better or will it slip further into the abyss all contributed by the many single minded self agendas of the many - self-centered people above.
So see ya's in 2020 and if nothing has changed for the better , everything has been noted and discussed - it will be simple.
I'll spell it out for you.
Good-bye

As they say - THE BALL IS NOW IN YOUR COURT

Dear Mr Jersey No 14,

I am sending you this letter in response to the rant you posted on www.leagueunlimited.com on Sunday 12th of August 2018 at 5:25pm.

I can understand why you are feeling upset considering your circumstances. An afternoon of watching footy on the couch with Mrs Jersey No 14 and the kids while imbibing copious amounts of Reschs and Cheezels can really awaken your inner bogan. Did you lose a bet on Sportsbet? You know they have money-back.

I must ask you though, what was it that finally triggered your massive Reg Reagan inspired blow-up? Was it the commentary team, the ref blowing his whistle or the fact that your beloved Holden Commodore got put up on the blocks out the front of your house over the past week?

Regardless, immediate action must be taken because if rugby league is built on anything, it's bogans. So here is my proposal so you remain glued to your TV set like your beer gut is glued to your body for the 2019 season:
  • I will write a strongly-worded letter to all of the newspapers asking them to stop reporting on rugby league so you won't spit out your cornflakes at the breakfast table. I'm sure they'll comply.
  • Helen Lovejoy will be given a special seat on the NRL commission, so you know we're thinking of the children.
  • I have deployed the NRL goon squad to round up Rabs and Big Phil and throw them in a retirement home, effective immediately. Please find included in this letter the keys to their rooms.
  • I have included with this letter a packet of Monte Carlo biscuits so you understand that those of us at NRL Headquarters are cream-centered, not self-centered.
If you have any outstanding concerns, please post another rant on www.leagueunlimited.com and I will send you another packet of biscuits.

Warmest Regards,

Toodles McCreamburg.

Latest posts