What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now I understand

Hawkins

Juniors
After watching game one and big Fifita smacking those Queenslanders I finally understand.

He is a piece of shit but he's your piece of shit.

When he is wearing your jersey you don't care that he is scum and in fact you know he is scum but he is getting wins for the sharks and that's all that matters.

As long as Fifita plays for NSW I will support him... in those games only... and he is still a piece of shit.

snout

First Grade
After watching game one and big Fifita smacking those Queenslanders I finally understand.

When he is wearing your jersey you don't care that he is scum and in fact you know he is scum but he is getting wins for the sharks and that's all that matters.

As long as Fifita plays for NSW I will support him... in those games only... and he is still a piece of shit.
Speaking of shit...

Arnold

Juniors

Get f**ked merkin

carcharias

Immortal

Don't suck up to us now

Quigs

Immortal
Pass the wine and singalong

farrrrr-fittarh, farrrfita, farrrrhhhh-fita,
fafita,fafita, fafita, ........ arrrrrrrhhhh
fafita,fafita, fafita, ........ arrrrrrrhhhh
fafita,fafita, fafita, ........
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd Tedesco.

Hahahaha

Oh, you are serious.

Well in that case

Hahahahahahaha

M2D2

Bench
i kinda get wheres hes coming from, if you replace shit/scum with grub and replace fifita with ennis. :p

taipan

Referee

He doesn't need a load of the clap, to be a winner.
He is a classy ball playing forward, one day the Raiders may end up with one.Just saying.
The crumbs off our Premiership feasting table ,will be airfreighted to the ACT,once they have passed through our digestive systems.

Hawkins

Juniors
nicer responses than I would have guessed.

Although I do block half you Cronulla fella's so who only knows what has been said.

My point stands. He is a grub but he's your grub and while he pulls on the defiled Blue of NSW my grub too.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Just so all you dont get too close to this merkin, don't wanna get the clap.

myrrh ken

First Grade
great thread

35gir420j2.jpg

Griffoshark66

First Grade
nicer responses than I would have guessed.

Although I do block half you Cronulla fella's so who only knows what has been said.

My point stands. He is a grub but he's your grub and while he pulls on the defiled Blue of NSW my grub too.
It's a pointless post you peanut. I could post a similar topic in the Raiders forum about Papali, but I won't. Why? Because as a sharks fan, I know you f**ksticks aren't interested in my opinion. Oh and Papali isn't worthy of said topic because he's an overhyped fat merkin. Clap clap.

Arnold

Juniors
It's amazing the trolls that attempt to rock the boat in the premiers forum.

Gotta say if I was around in 2011 on LU I never would have gone into the goons forum. They won it in 2010 and as far as I'm concerned they were teflon.

Latest posts