What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

jimmyo

Juniors
jimmyo said:
With some of the odds out the Broncos @ 2.10 against the Roosters looks great value and will be sure to shorten. The Roosters limped home against a Wing-less Souths while the Broncos looked intimidating all over the park. The Broncos' young and agile yet tough forward pack will allow them to compete up front while their skillfull backs and Lockyer will give them an advantage late in the game. Fitler's trick-shot style of gameplan won't stack up against Bennet's well-drilled side. What do you guys reckon?

Cha-ching. Having stacked down on the Broncs @ 2.10 i'm laughing. Good work WYD on the dogs - i wasn't so sure about them, would have made a nice multi.

jimmyo

Juniors
crouching_tiger said:
:lol: You must work for the TAB.....

Love how you throw in the bit of a weather forecast to make your bet sound credible.... :lol:

:lol: Yep you called it

Tom Shines

First Grade
I didn't go on the Dogs, I don't bet on Souths games. I can't pick 'em.

Great value though at 2.10 and 2.00 respective for both winners, multi betters should have loaded up.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
After going 3 from 3 for the year I am ready to lay some big action on tonights games.

Panthers Moneyline
Knights +5.5
Cowboys Moneyline
Cowboys/Tigers Total Match Points Over 45.5

Tom Shines

First Grade
Not confident about the Knights. I tipped them, but it's a bit early before I start putting money against the Eagles.

Raiders into Cowboys should see me opening up a big bottle of Dom Parignon tonight. Or failing that, a Lindemans Brut Cuvee.

EDIT: Put a small lay on the Tigers before kick off, so am taking home a $40 profit regardless.

Tipster

Bench
Tough day in the office WYD on Saturday. You looking at anything for Sunday? I've gone with the enigmatic Warriors money line over the Eels.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Who's Ya Daddy? said:
After going 3 from 3 for the year I am ready to lay some big action on tonights games.

Panthers Moneyline
Knights +5.5
Cowboys Moneyline
Cowboys/Tigers Total Match Points Over 45.5

Just lost almost all my profit for the year after that bloodbath last night :oops:

burning-money.jpg

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Interestingly of all 5 games played this round all have resulted in upsets. The underdogs have a good record in the first 5 rounds but this is something else.

Looking to bounce back today after a night I would rather forget.

Warriors Moneyline
Storm 1-12
Storm/Sharks total match points under 42.5

murraymob

Coach
Who's Ya Daddy? said:
Interestingly of all 5 games played this round all have resulted in upsets. The underdogs have a good record in the first 5 rounds but this is something else.

Warriors Moneyline
Storm 1-12

moneyline does that mean head to head

jimmyo

Juniors
I would be staying away from the Warriors if I was you - the Eels are coming off a red hot half of footy and may blow the Kiwis away - they have a record of doing this.

I'll be taking:

Storm head 2 head (1.33)
Eels/Warriors over 44.5 (1.92)

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Yes moneyline is head to head betting.

I was impressed with passages of the Warriors play against the Storm last week and I think they showed enough to get the cash at home today.

In an early home game last year they had no problem putting the Eels away.

At home the Warriors are one of the best teams in the comp and it is very difficult to fly back home with the 2 points.

Both teams are notorious slow starters but playing at home should be enough motivation.

Warriors at the odds are a good bet.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Who's Ya Daddy? said:

Warriors Moneyline
Storm 1-12

Almost hit the jackpot but the Storm failed to close out the game despite having the opportunity.

Still 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

meatloaf_1978_350.jpg

redunderthebed

Juniors
redunderthebed said:
My bets are as follows

Warriors

Multi
Melbourne
North Qld

Put $5 on each

Warriors come up with the goods the multi was shizenhaus despite it looking a good thing. :x

1/2 for the week is not bad i think.