What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

MC DUI

Juniors
I'm considering putting on the following when I get home -

Roosters - 4.5
Rooster 1-12
Broncos +4.5

Like Minichello for MOTM too St Brett.

jimmyo

Juniors
Nice bets there Tipster i don't like your last one tho...I need Parra to get up tonight to make it a profitable wkend 4 me!

Johns Magic

Referee
I put $20 on the Roosters by 13+ @ $2.90 and $10 on the Roosters to beat the Dogs by the biggest margin of the round @ $9.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
The Dragons save their best for WIN stadium and should prove too strong for the Nth Qld team at home.

Bet:
Dragons moneyline

Tipster

Bench
l roll with the Dragons as well. Fielding perhaps their strongest side of the season as well

Dragons -2.5 over Cowboys

GL

MC DUI

Juniors
$10 on Cowboys under 13...

Nice one! :)

I had the H/F double on the Roosters, should have posted it here earlier but I normally post my punting on another forum. Couldn't believe that the Roosters were paying something like $2.70 for the H/F double.

Johns Magic

Referee
I had

$10 on Storm 13+ @ $2.25
$10 on Storm 19+ @ $3.25
$20 on a multi of Storm 19+ and Roosters 13+ @ $10.55
$10 on a multi of Titans H/F and Storm H/T @ $8.50

I also had a 10 game multi across the NRL, AFL and Super 14 which won, and I had $20 on a multi of Geelong, Swans, Roos and Richmond @ $10.50.

Big weekend for me.

murraymob

Coach
quote=Chook Norris;4135719]could anyone kindly explain to me what this -2.5 is?

i'm kinda new to this betting stuff.

thx :D[/quote]
chook on every game you can bet head to head or with a start example

roosters -4.5 v penrith +4.5 meaning if you take roosters they must win by more than 4.5 for your bet to win

Latest posts