What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl ceo

boxa777

Coach
Gday,

Anyone having problems with their round 23 in their comps? Ours has an error as following:

ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Seems our round 23 is in round 24 and we're missing a week. We had a 4 weeks final series organised that was meant to start in round 23.

Tried emailling the contact email on the site, but it bounced right back.

Anyone have this issue or a contact for nrlceo?

ta

boxa777

Coach
Bump..

Another issue..

Teams that won in R24 should have progressed to the GF qualifiers in R25 but have been eliminated.

Can anyone help?

boxa777

Coach
Yeh, still not updated.. Looks like a few are having the same issue. Bit of a shame really, playing all season and we cannot finish correctly. Certainly won't be coming to this nrlceo site again if it's not recitified..

Some dude on here named Mig2006 came on after my first post on this thread and PMd me and ended up fixing our first issue for round 23. I have pm'd him since but there's been no response.

Like I said - annoying as.

Jelly Warrior

Juniors
I'm loving it because the man I mean't to face will be a whole lot harder than who I will if they don't change it. But then I'll hear about it all year.

Mig2006

Juniors
Yeh, still not updated.. Looks like a few are having the same issue. Bit of a shame really, playing all season and we cannot finish correctly. Certainly won't be coming to this nrlceo site again if it's not recitified..

Some dude on here named Mig2006 came on after my first post on this thread and PMd me and ended up fixing our first issue for round 23. I have pm'd him since but there's been no response.

Like I said - annoying as.

If I replied to everyone, I would be here all week. Some bugs in the system are unforeseen until they occur. But generally, it all gets fixed if the issue is brought to my attention....thanks for your patience tho.....

Jelly Warrior

Juniors
I got to say that the NRLCEO format has been fantastic this year so well done and maybe if you posted these updates next year in the comps news sections so we know you know and a fix is on the way.

Cheers for all your Hard Work and I know that our comp will be back next year

Mig2006

Juniors
Cheers Jelly,

We will have all the kinks ironed out for next year without a doubt. This year, the data base has been fiddly but with a few upgrades and improvements, NRLCEO should be much smoother in 2010. We appreciate your sentiments....

_Johnsy

Referee
Mig,

Thanks for the effort this year, thoroughly enjoyed it. We'll be back in 2010.

Jelly Warrior

Juniors
I'm just glad we are starting to get some well run Fantasy sites, If you have played espn.com NFL fantasy I would loven to see a nrl comp get to that level.

I would be interested in helping doing some rankings and things so you could make a draft list which means if they someone doesn't draft in a set time an autopick is done for them to speed up the draft process. (I did this ranking this year for a couple of new players in my league and they did well from them.)

Charlie124

First Grade
Ill be back next year, hopefully those issues we had at the start of this year with not being able to log on will be fixed by then

Mig2006

Juniors
The NRLCEO site will be back up and running by Monday mid afternoon with final grand final scores.

Latest posts