What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL.COM predicted line ups

would sezer foran look much better? who would you be prepared to give up (realistically, not greg leper eastwood) to make that happen?

Marginally. Need someone creative like barba. Don’t know if we have any good kids coming through

Happy to lose the Morris twins - they are injury prone and past it

Clifferd

Coach
Tigers line up is a bit of a hit and miss

Left out probably our 2 best at the back end of last year (Marsters and Einsenhuth)

I don’t want Naiqama anywhere near our starting side unless we have 10203039 injuries (I’m sure IC is in the same boat)

Can see Matulino off the bench with Grant and Packer starting (Matulino prefers coming off the bench)

Not a fan of the 2nd row but doubt McQueen misses out. Either a starter or not in the team at all (wouldn’t add much off the bench)

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Could be worse

Could sign an overrated Jarryd half assed Hayne to replace a promising young junior (Gutherson) ;)

Who said anything about replacing?

Or are you simply resorting to hitting and hoping yet again? Like tigers will be doing all season coming

Clifferd

Coach
Who said anything about replacing?

Or are you simply resorting to hitting and hoping yet again? Like tigers will be doing all season coming

If you don’t think Hayne is there to play fullback you’re kidding yourself. He’ll get what he wants

I’m no Parra expert but gutho is the best fit for FB imo. Hayne being there sort of negates that

Reactions: OVP

POPEYE

Coach
And then concedes 3 more in defence.
Unfortunately he's like Hayne as far as that goes but his energy more than makes up for it, his true worth is what he inspires team mates to do . . . how's Rapana's defence, I don't take much notice of his either. Come to think of it, thank f**k The Pearl wasn't hired to stop tries

RazorRam0n

Juniors
If you don’t think Hayne is there to play fullback you’re kidding yourself. He’ll get what he wants

I’m no Parra expert but gutho is the best fit for FB imo. Hayne being there sort of negates that

I've always maintained he'll play centre, Jarryd says he'll play centre, the club says he'll play centre....

But uncle cliff knows otherwise... Based on pure hope of sabotage :lol:

You poor bastard if 2017 made you bitter and twisted 2018 is going to send you over your namesake

POPEYE

Coach
I've always maintained he'll play centre, Jarryd says he'll play centre, the club says he'll play centre....

You poor bastard if 2017 made you bitter and twisted 2018 is going to send you over your namesake
The best game Hayne's had in recent memory was at Centre for the Roos, Parra is also a good enough team for him to shine at Centre . . . if he's still up to it

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

It's going to send him over a big red dog?

M2D2

Bench
I think Hayne knows that he wont make origin unless he plays center or wing.
If he plays FB. Eels wont make the 8.
I dont think he will play FB.

Latest posts