What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Dreamteam lists

Sameagle

Juniors
Looks like I've found the ever elusive Warringah!! haha, You've hit a bit of a rough patch in our league mate.. You were on fire at the start!

I'm gonna guess..redfern alcs? I know mate.. 7 straight wins then 2 narrow losses..last week was a blow-out, but expecting big things this week, should topple the lone scouts.

_Johnsy

Referee
I have been shuffling a fair bit over the last 8 weeks.

I have an ideal squad, and am working towards it. I have $450k in the bank & 10 trades left.

1. Norman 2. Carney 3.Hurrell 4. Morris 5. Morris
6. Hayne 7. Marshall (c)
8 King. 9. Rein 10. Shillo
11. Parker (v) 12. Ryan 13. Fensom

14. A Mara (short term $$ maker) 15. Mateo 16. Sezer 17. Merritt. Predicted score 795 (Min 524 - Max 1066)

Other players of note T-Rex, Austin, Mansour, Moga. Players to be traded out to increase $$ to spend Austin, Sezer, Ryan,

Looking at bringing in Woods & Tolman, Farah, Gallen & Inglis. That is once the above money makers top out. At a guess Round 17-19'ish.

Sameagle

Juniors
Building nicely mate

My line up this week is;
1. Barba 2. Hayne 3. Lyon 4. Halatau 5. Hurrell
6. Marshall 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Woods 9. Srama 10. Dan Hunt
11. Fulton 12. Parker (C) 13. Gallen (VC)

Interchange;
Mitch Rein, Sam Burgess, Carney, Sezer
Reserves;
Taupau, Time Browne, Austin, Thorby, Moga, Josh Gavet, K. Stanley, Everyingham

Geohood

Bench
Sam that must have sucked last round ay. Reckon you're still in a shot for overall? Not sure about those 2 trades man are they worth it? If I were you I'd keep Smith.

Btw you live in Allawah? Awesome haha I live there too.. *looks outside window*

My team for this week... SIX trades left lol... Yes I'm crazy and reckless.

1. Hayne 2. Dugan 5. Norman
3. Halatau 4. Hurrell
6. Mateo 7. Reynolds
8. Woods 9. Smith (vc) 10. Burgess
11. Fensom 12. Parker (c) 13. Fulton

Int: Farah, Ryan, Robson, Sezer

Res: Grant, Aeerirlilititi, Bukuya, Aubusson, Moga, Lee, Mansour, Tedesco

Sameagle

Juniors
Sam that must have sucked last round ay. Reckon you're still in a shot for overall? Not sure about those 2 trades man are they worth it? If I were you I'd keep Smith.

Btw you live in Allawah? Awesome haha I live there too.. *looks outside window*

My team for this week... SIX trades left lol... Yes I'm crazy and reckless.

1. Hayne 2. Dugan 5. Norman
3. Halatau 4. Hurrell
6. Mateo 7. Reynolds
8. Woods 9. Smith (vc) 10. Burgess
11. Fensom 12. Parker (c) 13. Fulton

Int: Farah, Ryan, Robson, Sezer

Res: Grant, Aeerirlilititi, Bukuya, Aubusson, Moga, Lee, Mansour, Tedesco

Haha yeah well it was my first loss and most of my leagues aswell. Should be back in the top 100 after this week.
At the moment i've only brought in srama for smith to cover him over the origin period and sramas byes fall well for head2head aswell.
Your teams shaping you quite well man, only 6 trades left may come back to bite you though, i've got 11 trades left..so sitting pretty for a big finish.

Yeah mate.. been in allawah for about 7 months, not too bad of an area, you head to the allawah hotel much?

hunters

Juniors
I have been shuffling a fair bit over the last 8 weeks.

I have an ideal squad, and am working towards it. I have $450k in the bank & 10 trades left.

1. Norman 2. Carney 3.Hurrell 4. Morris 5. Morris
6. Hayne 7. Marshall (c)
8 King. 9. Rein 10. Shillo
11. Parker (v) 12. Ryan 13. Fensom

14. A Mara (short term $$ maker) 15. Mateo 16. Sezer 17. Merritt. Predicted score 795 (Min 524 - Max 1066)

Other players of note T-Rex, Austin, Mansour, Moga. Players to be traded out to increase $$ to spend Austin, Sezer, Ryan,

Looking at bringing in Woods & Tolman, Farah, Gallen & Inglis. That is once the above money makers top out. At a guess Round 17-19'ish.
Noticed a number of people stating they have massive amounts of money in the bank seemingly with the intention of leaving it there for many weeks. What is the theory with this? Just seems to me to be a huge amount of money sitting there doing nothing? If you had, for instance, Isaac Luke in place of Mara you would be averaging an additional 40 points a game. I can understand having up to 100K for trade ups (in the near future) but I would think that you need to have your money working for you as much as possible.

Satsok

Juniors
Yeah Sam, The alchs are here.. haha

My team as it stands

1. Carney
2. Norman
3. Dugan
4. Halatau
5. Mansour - Yeah i know hes not playing, dont want to was a trade on another centre!!
6. A. Reynolds
7. Sezer
8. Woods
9. C. Smith
10. Burgess
11. Gallen
12. Parker
13. Fensom

14. Mannering
15. J. Reynolds
16. Fulton
17. K. Stanley

Not Playing this week: Ciraldo, Poore, Areaiiti, Sironen, M. Picker, T Rex, Moga, C. Blair

Team is almost set, will upgrade T Rex to Inglis after origin, Ciraldo to ?? no idea at the moment, A Reynolds to Cronk and Sezer to DCE after they make enough money to get close..

What you guys rekn?

Geohood

Bench
Haha yeah well it was my first loss and most of my leagues aswell. Should be back in the top 100 after this week.
At the moment i've only brought in srama for smith to cover him over the origin period and sramas byes fall well for head2head aswell.
Your teams shaping you quite well man, only 6 trades left may come back to bite you though, i've got 11 trades left..so sitting pretty for a big finish.

Yeah mate.. been in allawah for about 7 months, not too bad of an area, you head to the allawah hotel much?

Never haha just go past it to the train or drive past.. have stepped foot in there maybe 10 times in my life. How bout yourself? If I go somewhere local it's Meridian in Hurstville lol.

Btw just decided on no trades so no Lee or Dugan for this week. Will risk Humble!

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm not risking Humble again, Sheens is the devil. BE is 55 and I can use the money from moving to Lee on getting Gallen back later.

Grapple

Bench
Do it! I now have 7 trades left. (but an awesome squad) :)

Every season I say i'll save my trades and i never do. Ha ha.

Geohood

Bench
Do it! I now have 7 trades left. (but an awesome squad) :)

Every season I say i'll save my trades and i never do. Ha ha.

Trade rage is an incurable disease. :lol:

I'm sticking with Humble now that there's a chance he might play halfback.

Grapple

Bench
Trade rage is an incurable disease. :lol:

I'm sticking with Humble now that there's a chance he might play halfback.

Especially with the byes. I can't handle not having a full squad. Ranking is too important! :D

My squad for this week.

C.Smith
Woods, Burgess
Parker, Fensom, Hindmarsh
Cherry Evans, S.Johnson,
Lyon, Hurrell
Barba, Norman, Dugan.

Reserves: J.Reynolds, Pritchard, Taumalolo, Moltzen

_Johnsy

Referee
Noticed a number of people stating they have massive amounts of money in the bank seemingly with the intention of leaving it there for many weeks. What is the theory with this? Just seems to me to be a huge amount of money sitting there doing nothing? If you had, for instance, Isaac Luke in place of Mara you would be averaging an additional 40 points a game. I can understand having up to 100K for trade ups (in the near future) but I would think that you need to have your money working for you as much as possible.

I ended up reversing the trades that relate to the team I quoted earlier. I decided to go in a different direction. My team for this week was ($350k in bank & 11 trades left)
B Moz, N Merritt (will be traded out), T carney, K Hurrell, J Moz, Benji, DCE, Fensom (will consider be trading out), M Ryan, C Parker, Shillo & J King (both props assured to be traded out) I Luke (Res Rein, Hayne, Sezer, Mateo)

I traded out Gallen out a few weeks ago. The theory is pick up a couple of players that will increase in vale. This then should enable me to pick Gal back up. Draft in 2 good props (Tamou & Woods) and also grab t-rex & maybe Inglis (form & price dependant) in the centres when he is due back. I am bringing in Sironen for Sezer this week, anyone who has Sezer within his first 3-5 weeks has made a nice sum off him. With Prince playing & the titans hitting form his scores have dropped and will start to decrease in value IMO. Sironen has played only 2 games, so he will increase after his 3rd game (1st off bench 15, last night 50 odd. From all reports he will be starting from here on) His 3rd game will be his next and will increase rapidly over the next 6 weeks. trade him them and make a nice profit, coupled with what you made from sezer you'll be able to afford 2 quality trades coming into the finals (dependant on what you already have in the bank)

My reasoning is that I have 3 assured wins in my comp, and that should guarantee me a spot in the 8. If this all works out I’ll be scoring an absolute bucketload of points when the finals come round.

Last edited:

Sameagle

Juniors
On 855 so far,finally bounced back with a decent score..won all H2H matches and should move back into the top 100.

_Johnsy

Referee
Scored 815 (King not playing hurt me but still won with (+200 odd). Still alive in eliminator.

Austin out - Tagetese in (140k total profit)
Merritt out - Sironen in. (Moved Hayne to fb/wing to fit sirro in)

Currently $480k in bank & 9 trades left. Hopefully I'll use 4/5 more then have 5/4 for the finals (for injuries only)

5 future trades = 2 props in King & Shillo out.
Gallen or Taylor in for Ryan or Fensom after origin (injury dependant)
Cronk in for Sironen one week before finals
& possibly smith for rein one week before finals.

Last edited:

Latest posts