What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Dreamteam lists

KempoKnight

Juniors
The bye round really hurt me, 534 with 13 players dropped me back down to 337 overall :/ .

Team so far.

1.Carney
2.Norman.
3.Hurrel
4.J.morris
5.Halatau
6.Robson
7.DCE (VC)
8.Woods
9.Smith
10.JWH
11.Parker (C)
12.Fensom
13.Fulton

14. E.Taylor
15. J.Reynolds
16. A.Reynolds
17. J.Mansour

18.S.Burgess
19.Moga
20.everingham
21.tagatese
22.sironen
23.Austin
24.Ailaomai
25.M.Ryan

7 trades left and looking towards my final team. Waiting to bring in cronk, Inglis and Gallen after origin if I save the majority of my trades or find a way to work it. Opinions on Burgess? With so little trades left I was thinking Ill just hold onto him for now.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeah with 7 Trades left i'd hold onto Burgess. I am. The Origin Bye week really killed me as well, knocked me out of the Eliminator. But that's my fault for only becoming aware of the Eliminator 3 weeks into it :sarcasm:

But my team is building nicely:

1. Carney
2. Dugan
3. Mansour

4. Inglis
5. Hurrell

6. Marshall
7. Cronk

8. Tamou
9. Farah
10. Merrin

11. Gallen
12. Parker
13. Fensom

14. Luke
15. Cherry-Evans
16. Sironen
17. Ryan

18. Burgess
19. T-Rex
20. Poore
21. Moga
22. Lee

_Johnsy

Referee
Edited

Scrap previous origin injuries forced a trade retraction & re-think.

Last edited:

AuDragon

Juniors
705 from 15 players with Maloney as captain. Quite happy with that!

Now 103rd overall and still alive in eliminator.

hunters

Juniors
718 this week and up to 206. Only 6 trades left but all set for bye rounds. Just need to get 3 big guns after origin. Hoping all the injury issues are over!

hunters

Juniors
718 this week and up to 206. Only 6 trades left but all set for bye rounds. Just need to get 3 big guns after origin. Hoping all the injury issues are over!
Thankyou Mr. Parker. It's just a flesh wound you pussy, get back out there! :(

Sameagle

Juniors
So it's the last bye week before the home stretch. Hows everyone going with injuries and trades?

I'm close to finalising my team for the season.
Lineup;

Wing/Fullback : Hayne, Barba, Hurrell, Everingham, K. Stanley
Centres : Lyon, Moga, Mansour, Gavet
Halves : Marshall, A. Reynolds, Carney, Sironen
2nd Row Forwards : Gallen, Fulton, Hindmarsh, S. Burgess, T. Williams, B. Austin
Front Row Forwards : Aaron Woods, Dan Hunt, Taupau, T. Browne
Hookers : Srama, J. Reynolds

Only 3 trades left and $48.2K in the bank.

Geohood

Bench
Made the biggest masterstroke buying Michael Gordon for my last trade haha 103 points.. Also had Cam Smith captain so another handy 220 points!!.. should crack 1000 for sure with Gallen and Carney to play on 927.

gronkathon

First Grade
1093 with Cooper and adjustments to come.

My best week in a long time and I have the bye in all comps because I won Top 4 clashes last week