What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nice changes
Here he is the Mr Brilliant!!!!

1227 younare ranked currently like wow.

STID around the 2000 mark and Travitoh in the top 10,000 I think.

Week 1 stuffed me so I'm around the 15,000 mark!

Just looking at your team and I've nearly fainted!!! You said you were falling a bit behind in round 1!! Well I can't see how!!!!

Your side is beyond brilliant:

I'm looking at it now:

Ponga
Tedesco
Trbojevic
Kennar
Isaako
Cartwright
DCE
Lodge
Smith
Taupau
Merrin
Kikau
Trbojevic

Cook
Doueihi
Havili
Sao

That'll be scoring 850 plus!!

You've probably made a trade that's yet to be updated too to make your side even better!!!

I'm just about to look at STID' side next!!! He's the next best!!! .! Followed by Travitoh very closely behind!!!

My goal is to sneak into the top 4 and then I've had a good year.... I won't give up even though I'm a bit behind!!

Hoping for Latrell to start stepping up!!

Travitoh

First Grade
The price change is available in stats on pc but don't work yet on devices. As for break evens, well that's just black magic that no-one understands!

Hahaha. I've got a vague idea of how it works but there is usually a mystery number involved in there somewhere that I'm unsure of this season.

Travitoh

First Grade
I don't know if it's just the app but i find it very basic and frustrating. The whole thing seems underdone

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I don't know if it's just the app but i find it very basic and frustrating. The whole thing seems underdone

You’re not alone in that feeling. It’s a massive disappointment compared to previous years. I thought the layout last year was perfect. Let’s hope the friendly competition/banter can make those flaws not so painful.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hahaha. I've got a vague idea of how it works but there is usually a mystery number involved in there somewhere that I'm unsure of this season.
I don't use the app....

What does the app do???

STID you will beat Windsor Rabbit... you've great skill...

Travitoh

First Grade
Hahaha fantasy is a game of luck brother you could definitely take me out! I think captain choices is one way you can upset a team. I always play it safe with C smith but I saw travitohs went with Tedesco last week and benefitted majorly.

I've gone Smith this week. I love a bounce back captain.
Guns are rarely quiet consecutively.

Here he is the Mr Brilliant!!!!

1227 younare ranked currently like wow.

STID around the 2000 mark and Travitoh in the top 10,000 I think.

Week 1 stuffed me so I'm around the 15,000 mark!

Just looking at your team and I've nearly fainted!!! You said you were falling a bit behind in round 1!! Well I can't see how!!!!

Your side is beyond brilliant:

I'm looking at it now:

Ponga
Tedesco
Trbojevic
Kennar
Isaako
Cartwright
DCE
Lodge
Smith
Taupau
Merrin
Kikau
Trbojevic

Cook
Doueihi
Havili
Sao

That'll be scoring 850 plus!!

You've probably made a trade that's yet to be updated too to make your side even better!!!

I'm just about to look at STID' side next!!! He's the next best!!! .! Followed by Travitoh very closely behind!!!

My goal is to sneak into the top 4 and then I've had a good year.... I won't give up even though I'm a bit behind!!

Hoping for Latrell to start stepping up!!

I'm actually not overly happy with my side to be honest.

hunters

Juniors
Good luck all! I usually tape the game and watch it later at night (damn family time!). I'll stay off here so no one spoils anything good like Smith being sin binned :)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Guys if you think you can't beat Hunters STID or Travitoh I've just realised go for a risky captain choice maybe!!