What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well the stop start nature of that match wasn't best for fantasy unless you had Hess!

Bromwich about 41 points from 58mins I wasn't impressed! @callmack1 youd expect better from those minutes!

I'm happy I got rid of Croft as he only got mid 20's again!

Thurston had a bad one too! @Souths Till I Die you still have him??

I won't speak on Smith so I don't spoil it for Hunters.

hunters

Juniors
Well the stop start nature of that match wasn't best for fantasy unless you had Hess!

Bromwich about 41 points from 58mins I wasn't impressed! @callmack1 youd expect better from those minutes!

I'm happy I got rid of Croft as he only got mid 20's again!

Thurston had a bad one too! @Souths Till I Die you still have him??

I won't speak on Smith so I don't spoil it for Hunters.
Thanks mate! Just finished watching, Smith scored ok. In the low 50's but will probably upgrade to 60 which is fine by me and I think he'll continue to drop money. I was able to get Cam Murray and Tevita Pangai Junior by trading out Smith and Katoa with Havili to non playing reserves. Pretty sure this improves both my scoring and money making capacity.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks mate! Just finished watching, Smith scored ok. In the low 50's but will probably upgrade to 60 which is fine by me and I think he'll continue to drop money. I was able to get Cam Murray and Tevita Pangai Junior by trading out Smith and Katoa. Pretty sure this improves both my scoring and money making capacity.
You running Cook as hooker??

That's what guru Chris Kennedy is doing!

Mate you could probably run with Cookie as captain! I'm considering that next week! I love the Cam Murray buy!

Oi to the other 10 of you sit back and enjoy the show from this genius!!

He will be in the 900's soon. .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Here he is the Mr Brilliant!!!!

1227 younare ranked currently like wow.

STID around the 2000 mark and Travitoh in the top 10,000 I think.

Week 1 stuffed me so I'm around the 15,000 mark!

Just looking at your team and I've nearly fainted!!! You said you were falling a bit behind in round 1!! Well I can't see how!!!!

Your side is beyond brilliant:

I'm looking at it now:

Ponga
Tedesco
Trbojevic
Kennar
Isaako
Cartwright
DCE
Lodge
Smith
Taupau
Merrin
Kikau
Trbojevic

Cook
Doueihi
Havili
Sao

That'll be scoring 850 plus!!

You've probably made a trade that's yet to be updated too to make your side even better!!!

I'm just about to look at STID' side next!!! He's the next best!!! .! Followed by Travitoh very closely behind!!!

My goal is to sneak into the top 4 and then I've had a good year.... I won't give up even though I'm a bit behind!!

Hoping for Latrell to start stepping up!!
So @hunters now has:

Ponga
Tedesco
Trbojevic
Kennar
Isaako
Cartwright
DCE
Pangai
Cook
Taupau
Merrin
Murray
Trbojevic

Lodge
Kikau
Doueihi
Sao
Havili

Etc.....

The back 3 and back row are just faultless..

Even in a bad Round you should still score above 800.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Smith has only scored 50 it turns out.

He will lose money just as Hunters said!

The guru pulled the trigger with 1min before lockout!

He is Correctamundo again!

You've got your work cut out STID!! This guy is the full piece of pie!!

Travitoh

First Grade
It’s a great score but not for $900k. Cam Murray will nudge that for $520k odd and that’s why I had to do it.

That's true.
I was never going to pull the pin on him last night but if B Smith keeps getting a bench spot, i might revise C Smith's spot. It'll be fine while the game is on the line but once Bellamy feels comfortable, Cam will be hitting the showers.
I toyed with the idea of leaving him out at the start but i just didn't like any of the other options outside of Cook.

Latest posts