What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Beating either STID or hunters when it comes to crunch time at the end of season is about as hard as it is to win the lotto!!! FACT

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Bro I could just never understand trading smith out. I understand he’ll lose cash but you’ll almost definitely have him in your team at the end of the year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bro I could just never understand trading smith out. I understand he’ll lose cash but you’ll almost definitely have him in your team at the end of the year.
Well I had to many duds elsewhere and I had to free up some cash!!

Godinet has to go pronto!!

Quite a few others traded Smith out too!

Rabbits20

Immortal
You smashed me this week mate. Well done.
Thanks mate I'm pumped!!!

I think that's your first loss only this season??? No need to panic!

STID, Callmack and hunters all around that 880-900 mark. Like wow!!

I'm around that 845-850 mark and I'm very happy with that!

@callmack1, @hunters, @Souths Till I Die I have finished around the 3,600 mark this round! You guys have to be in the top 1000!? Let us know your rank please.

Very happy with JFH scoring just above 50.

I do have issues with Godinet and Croker though!

I've got plenty of spare cash and next week I'm getting Arrow! No doubts about that.

As if I had Arrow I'd be around that 900 figure with you 3 lads that were around that this round!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
https://fantasy.nrl.com/fantasy/league/74707/ladder

Overall points ladder show our overall ranking! I'm able to view it by holding my IPad sideways! Vertically it won't show!

Congrats to hunters in the top 1000 and STID not to far behind!

@callmack1 youre inside the top 10k now and I'm just inside the top 9k. Gotta be happy with that!

Top 4 currently of STID, Windsor, Hunters, Callmack.

STID: 4-1
Windsor: 4-1
Hunters: 3-2
Callmack: 3-2 and now won 3 in a row!

Myself, Travitoh and Thing Fish are 3-2 as well but just behind on differential!

Great comp we got going here lads!!!

I'm happy to be 7th now and I wanna keep going up! I've got my eye on you in a fortnight Callmack!! It'll be a really close battle bro!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah, my side is in shambles at the moment lol.
I got rid of Smith for JFH to free up cash to get rid of a dud like Godinet this week!

The plan was to hope Arrow didn't score more than say 60 this week so his price wouldn't go through the roof!

Then he goes and scores 99. Wow like a forward scoring 99 is nearly unheard of in Fantasy!

So ours scores probably won't be updated til tonight!

@Souths Till I Die @callmack1 why on NRL app does it say Cook scored 77 when they updated it but he only got given 74. Have they ripped us off?? Every point counts!

Proud of DCE scoring 91 though! Proud of JFH too!

Travitoh

First Grade
I got rid of Smith for JFH to free up cash to get rid of a dud like Godinet this week!

The plan was to hope Arrow didn't score more than say 60 this week so his price wouldn't go through the roof!

Then he goes and scores 99. Wow like a forward scoring 99 is nearly unheard of in Fantasy!

So ours scores probably won't be updated til tonight!

@Souths Till I Die @callmack1 why on NRL app does it say Cook scored 77 when they updated it but he only got given 74. Have they ripped us off?? Every point counts!

Proud of DCE scoring 91 though! Proud of JFH too!

I had the same plan for Arrow.
My great hope is that my investments go big, otherwise I'm shot

callmack1

Staff member
Man, I'm so happy with this Round! All my players killed it and for once, I my not have to make any trades!!

So happy to finally have a breakout score.

Loving this comp guys, it's so much better than last year.

hunters

Juniors
Yeah not a bad round but again I've got 5 guys that would have made a better captain. Tried to get too cute this week with Ponga so only have myself to blame I guess. Need to start saving a few trades but then again still need to make some more changes!

Heaps of fun having you competitive lot in the league!

Rabbits20

Immortal
834 at the moment pending any last minute score changes
Told you that you had nothing to worry about!

You'll be top 400 soon!

I think you only played with 16 men this week and still got 935.

Callmack you must've done something to beat Hunters last week and this week!!! I'd enter the lotto if I were you Callmack! You're on a friggin role!

I'm very happy with 870. If I had Arrow I'd have got 951.

I'm getting Arrow this week as I'm all cashed up!