What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Man, I'm so happy with this Round! All my players killed it and for once, I my not have to make any trades!!

So happy to finally have a breakout score.

Loving this comp guys, it's so much better than last year.
I think I need your lucky charm lol!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
The lack of cheap cash cows lately is annoying me!

What do we make of Gosiewski?? 52mins last week but only 22 points! Surely he can only go up??

hunters

Juniors
The lack of cheap cash cows lately is annoying me!

What do we make of Gosiewski?? 52mins last week but only 22 points! Surely he can only go up??
Yeah it can be frustrating and it's a lot harder than Supercoach were you can watch them for a couple of weeks before jumping on. I prefer it this way where you can be rewarded for taking a risk and jumping on early but you can also be left with a dud.

My ears pricked up when I heard Gosiewski was named to start but 22 points in 52 mins is disappointing. Plus the tigers aren't really letting anyone score big against them but who knows!

There is also Dillion at the Sharks but what is his job security like with Bakuya back in a couple of weeks?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah it can be frustrating and it's a lot harder than Supercoach were you can watch them for a couple of weeks before jumping on. I prefer it this way where you can be rewarded for taking a risk and jumping on early but you can also be left with a dud.

My ears pricked up when I heard Gosiewski was named to start but 22 points in 52 mins is disappointing. Plus the tigers aren't really letting anyone score big against them but who knows!

There is also Dillion at the Sharks but what is his job security like with Bakuya back in a couple of weeks?
Both iffy options!!!

I'll see how Gosie goes this week!

Travitoh

First Grade

Completely agree though i prefer the SC scoring system.
If only we could combine the two lol

Travitoh

First Grade
I am burning through trades lol.
My side should be pretty set for a while now other than cashing in on blokes. The hardest part has been bringing in guys who i picked for my SC side but left out of this one.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Not happy with my start!

Bromwich and Griffin underperformed!

I need a cash out option or a cash cow next week!