What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Inkers75

Juniors
Are there any other websites, apart from nrl.com, that provide team and player stats?
As the strongest team in the league I need some help!!

Yeah mate not happy with my score though!

Good to win ugly though mate.

I'll really struggle against Callmack next week!

Hey mate Gosiewski playing shithouse! He's a no go zone!
He was one that I was watching today but might have to give him a miss unless he scores points in the second half.

Gosie has made 27 tackles so far. that will give him some good points. Maybe some money to be made if you are looking to cash out on a cow and buy a keeper.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gosie has made 27 tackles so far. that will give him some good points. Maybe some money to be made if you are looking to cash out on a cow and buy a keeper.
Scored mid 30's I think mate but I won't all be updated probably til 10pm tonight!

Looks like he could keep getting 80 minutes!

Su'a is another option! Played 49mins this weekend! Scored 60 but obviously inflated with his try and tackle breaks leading to that.

Who are you leaning towards mate??

Scored mid 30's I think mate but I won't all be updated probably til 10pm tonight!

Looks like he could keep getting 80 minutes!

Su'a is another option! Played 49mins this weekend! Scored 60 but obviously inflated with his try and tackle breaks leading to that.

Who are you leaning towards mate??
No one yet I’ll wait to see final points and team lists on Tuesday before I decide but I’m looking to remove Thurston I think. Idk if I can wait any longer for him to hit form.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No one yet I’ll wait to see final points and team lists on Tuesday before I decide but I’m looking to remove Thurston I think. Idk if I can wait any longer for him to hit form.
Griffin has peaked mate so I have to look at that. Only 29 this week and Levi getting good minutes!

Latest posts