What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Souths Till I Die @Travitoh what balance you lads have in your fantasy teams. Travitoh strategy is paying off and those cows have really fired for him. He'd be the dark horse now to get into that top 4. You 2 lads are the best placed to take on Hunters.

I'd say Travitoh has the best 18-21 emergencies in his squad out of everyone.

Myself, Callmack, Windsor and Thing Fish all won't give up though and will keep fighting hard but are not quite as well placed as you 3 lads are.

It can all change in the space of a few weeks though!

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 you've started like a raging bull bro 3/151. Travitoh 3/150.

What a match up we have here!

Heck I'm 3/122 and I'm ok with that but you lads are killing it!

Rabbits20

Immortal
@ThingFish your bench is killer mate. I think you'll get me bro!!

Oh please Maloney have a score of just 20 on his bench so I can maybe just sneak home by a miracle;)

ThingFish your centres are sure stronger than me and your halves match up over mine.

I need Taumalolo to go big!

ThingFish

Juniors
@ThingFish your bench is killer mate. I think you'll get me bro!!

Oh please Maloney have a score of just 20 on his bench so I can maybe just sneak home by a miracle;)

ThingFish your centres are sure stronger than me and your halves match up over mine.

I need Taumalolo to go big!
I think you’ve got me easy. Alvaro got your forwards of to a flyer, and that’s where you have me covered.

callmack1

Staff member
Yep, my match up against Trav should be a cracker as we're both gaining momentum.

Happy with my start.

Latest posts