What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Itsamansgame

Juniors
So what's the difference with auto emergencies?
Auto emergencies come in handy if you have selected a player that you know is in a bit of doubt in your starting side,you can cover your arse with a player in your emergency list who would also be a good point scorer.
Just in case your selected player with the injury doubt gets scratched at the last moment.
The SMH Ultimate league had this system,it often came in very handy.
A shame they have now stopped that comp as being a draft system it was quite enjoyable.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Auto emergencies come in handy if you have selected a player that you know is in a bit of doubt in your starting side,you can cover your arse with a player in your emergency list who would also be a good point scorer.
Just in case your selected player with the injury doubt gets scratched at the last moment.
The SMH Ultimate league had this system,it often came in very handy.
A shame they have now stopped that comp as being a draft system it was quite enjoyable.
Apparently there are 4 auto emergency' in Fantasy this season.....

I wonder if they give you the highest scoring one hahahah....

A negative is the pricing of players is high.......

9.4 million for 21 players is an average of like 450,000 which is nuts....

Sure gonna make it interesting....

Like I'm sure we'd all love 5 guns in our side for round 1 but will probably only manage to have 3 real guns in there.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
When filling players 14-21 in your squad I tested it and it doesnt come up with many players.... only the 212k ones which makes it a bit difficult...

Lol all sorted I was scrolling up instead of down hahahahahaha

callmack1

Staff member
Apparently there are 4 auto emergency' in Fantasy this season.....

I wonder if they give you the highest scoring one hahahah....

A negative is the pricing of players is high.......

9.4 million for 21 players is an average of like 450,000 which is nuts....

Sure gonna make it interesting....

Like I'm sure we'd all love 5 guns in our side for round 1 but will probably only manage to have 3 real guns in there.....
True, but that's the way it's always been. You start with an average ish side and by the end of the season, if you're smart and all goes well, you'll have a side full of guns. That's the joy of Fantasy.

Also the higher player prices are just to better reflect the salary cap increase.

Rabbits20

Immortal
True, but that's the way it's always been. You start with an average ish side and by the end of the season, if you're smart and all goes well, you'll have a side full of guns. That's the joy of Fantasy.

Also the higher player prices are just to better reflect the salary cap increase.
It's harder than last year already I feel hahahaha....

Rabbits20

Immortal
STID ain't gonna say anything! He's defending champ and will want to go back-to-back! Haha ;)
I'd have Hunters as favourite.....

I think he finished in the top 100 last year outmof the whole thing....

I even remember seeing his name in the Rabbitohs general comp on there..... was sure up there...

Latest posts