What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gee, you are competitive!!

Na it's allgood bro, I want this comp to be fair.
You know it to bro...... I get that off my father...

If I was ahead of you and I shouldn't be I'd also email them and do the right thing!!

It's all good though as you'll finish 4th in the end anyway;)

hunters

Juniors
@Souths Till I Die it's good news for me with Mbye going Tigers and RFM a broken hand!

Should mean Rhys Martin comes back in with more cash to make plus he goal kicks.

All I have to worry about now is sorting out getting someone for Fonua..
Didnt hear about RFM until now. I'd never wish an injury an anyone but.......woohoo! Hopefully Kikau is recovering to fill in RCG as well. Also hoping Cordner gets a rest agter that big knock so Radley can earn a bit more before i cash him in.

Only got six trades left though, end of season crash is coming!

callmack1

Staff member
@Souths Till I Die it's good news for me with Mbye going Tigers and RFM a broken hand!

Should mean Rhys Martin comes back in with more cash to make plus he goal kicks.

All I have to worry about now is sorting out getting someone for Fonua..
I'm in exactly the same boat!! Need to look at a decent replacement for Fonua for sure but Martin returning will hopefully be a big boost.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Didnt hear about RFM until now. I'd never wish an injury an anyone but.......woohoo! Hopefully Kikau is recovering to fill in RCG as well. Also hoping Cordner gets a rest agter that big knock so Radley can earn a bit more before i cash him in.

Only got six trades left though, end of season crash is coming!
I've 8 and I'm gonna try stay disciplined..

Hope Martin is back and then just go with Matt Wright at centre this week and sort Fonua out next week! Can still cash out Gosiewski and Matt Wright when I need to who has made me a handy 100k or there abouts!!

Looking at squads though I think STID is actually best placed for head to head.... he's the guy to beat!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm in exactly the same boat!! Need to look at a decent replacement for Fonua for sure but Martin returning will hopefully be a big boost.
Bro I haven't forgotten the faulty ladder in our head to head:) they said they'd fix it but I'll let it go til next week....

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m kind of curious if Martin is actually a straight slot in though. Would be nice though so hopefully he is.
Well no Mbye, Foran or RFM. I probs forgot someone too...

If Martin isn't slotted in for what he offers and all and he had a good game for PNG well if he isn't the guy to come in Dean Pay has bloody rocks in his head....

Off topic, I predict Bulldogs for the spoon....

ThingFish

Juniors
WOW!! Really interesting to read the thought processes of you top players. I’ve just really been plugging holes all season without a plan. I’m treating the rest of this season as a learning curve and you guys are my sensei’s:joy:

Rabbits20

Immortal
WOW!! Really interesting to read the thought processes of you top players. I’ve just really been plugging holes all season without a plan. I’m treating the rest of this season as a learning curve and you guys are my sensei’s:joy:
I haven't given away too much have I lol??

STID is the silent assassin....... FACT!!:)

ThingFish

Juniors
I haven't given away too much have I lol??

STID is the silent assassin....... FACT!!:)
:joy: no nothing given away. I’m just in awe of something like the analysis of how one players injury will affect another’s $ value etc. In comparison I just don’t put any thought into stuff like that. That’s the stuff that separates the top players from the other 95000 of us. This league has been great.

Rabbits20

Immortal
:joy: no nothing given away. I’m just in awe of something like the analysis of how one players injury will affect another’s $ value etc. In comparison I just don’t put any thought into stuff like that. That’s the stuff that separates the top players from the other 95000 of us. This league has been great.
Yeah I love it too!

Your team is still very good! If we do it next year mate you'll be much better second year around.

I've come to the realisation that STID is gonna have team full of guns!! Overall he's just inside top 1000 I think!

I'd need a couple of my key players he doesn't have to have magnificent scores to try topple him plus hope a couple of his falter! In other words it's really bloody hard to beat him!

Hunters saying he's 6 trades left only well he's still ranked in the top 200 out of the 100k so don't count him out.... all his 6 trades will probs be faultless...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Even I don't put as much thought in as some of you guys!! Haha.

But yea, I'm really loving this comp too!
That's as you're a natural and you've shitloads of trades left too:)

Now is the time to put thought in and de-rail the silent assassin that is STID and top dog Hunters!!