What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

callmack1

Staff member
Does do you guys want to join my NRL Fantasy league? I have created one for us if you guys are keen. There is currently space for 15 others.

Souths fans on this forum only please (sorry to all those non-Souths fans).

Let me know if you are keen in this thread and I will Private message you the invite code (just so we don't get any randoms joining).

It's first in, first served so get in quick!

If you aren't already planning Fantasy, you should so that we can all be in a League together. It will be fun!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Does do you guys want to join my NRL Fantasy league? I have created one for us if you guys are keen. There is currently space for 15 others.

Souths fans on this forum only please (sorry to all those non-Souths fans).

Let me know if you are keen in this thread and I will Private message you the invite code (just so we don't get any randoms joining).

It's first in, first served so get in quick!

If you aren't already planning Fantasy, you should so that we can all be in a League together. It will be fun!

Hell yeah I love fantasy I'll play!

Rabbits20

Immortal
You should play bro, It's really fun! I only started last season and picked it up quite easily, it's not hard to learn.
I have no idea what I'm getting myself into lol and will probably come last but ok.

Send me the site and joining thingy or whatever it is!!!!!

Do I get a username on there???? Can I be R20 or R21 again????

Rabbits20

Immortal
So Callmack I just researched a bit on it.

So we get a salary cap of 6.5-7million??? If so you'd have to pick some no frills players wouldn't you???

17 players but 25 in our squad so I assume if guys get injured or go badly we replace them with one of the 8 guys on standby??? Or can we pick someone from not within our 25 man squad???? (I assume not)

So if injuries hit you can get screwed????

What happens when it's origin time and players aren't playing??? Lol.

I think I would want Cam Smith and Taumalolo lol. Problem is they are expensive!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
CMON alien. Play!!!!!!!! You will beat me.

I've never played alien.

My goal is to not finish last.

If you don't get enough people can it still go ahead Callmack???? Or do you need 15?????

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oi Callmack say for example what if I wanted S. Burgess and Taumalolo. They are both locks!!!!! So do I only get to have one or could I play Sam at prop even though he doesn't play there?????

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sorry for all the questions Callmack. I hope you can answer them. You've got me thinking of a few now.

I know what halfback I want. I've changed my mind on what hooker I want too.

I'm trying to think smart.

I know what Captain I want too.

Going to have to study up on some no frills players too. I've got some in mind already.

callmack1

Staff member
Allgood R20, don't hesitate to ask questions. If you go into NRL Fantasy, click help and then go into FAQ's and Game Guidelines that should answer a lot of your questions. If you have anymore though, just ask.

callmack1

Staff member
I have no idea what I'm getting myself into lol and will probably come last but ok.

Send me the site and joining thingy or whatever it is!!!!!

Do I get a username on there???? Can I be R20 or R21 again????
You have to use your real name but you can name your team what ever you want.

callmack1

Staff member
So if all of you guys that said you were keen join we will have 10 spots left.

More people please.;)

Alien, Pommy, Southsport, R95, BR, Doyen?

hunters

Juniors
Hey guys,

Even though im no regular poster, I am a bunnies man and a fantasy football fan. Count me in if you have space.