What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
After dumping Brailey cause segyaro has arrived , apparently segy has a broken arm and will be out 6 weeks.
Yep!!!!!!

I'm hanging onto Brailey for now.

What new hooker did you get???

Souths til I die has J. Graham and I'm up against him this week. Graham to go off in the first 20mins and ruled out with concussion would be a win win I say!!!!!!!:D

I wanted Pearce as Thurston is ruled out but I'm 2k short of being able to get him. Got to do plan B now.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yep!!!!!!

Souths til I die has J. Graham and I'm up against him this week. Graham to go off in the first 20mins and ruled out with concussion would be a win win I say!!!!!!!:D

I wanted Pearce as Thurston is ruled out but I'm 2k short of being able to get him. Got to do plan B now.

Hahaha graham is playing massive minutes now. He will score at least 100 ;)

DiegoNT

First Grade
After thinking I'd finally have a trade free week i couldn't handle myself when i saw a big name player going for cheap who's returning from injury this week. So 23 trades left :(. I'm not to worried about origin. I think only 5 of my squad are origin chances. I have maloney, but if gets picked I'd assume nu Brown takes his place for Cronulla, mcguire will get picked but i have turner who can replace him, I'd be surpised if both fifita and tamou were picked but if they are hopefully Musgrove and Bromwich will get the job done and finally if val Holmes gets selected I'd assume ponga will be getting game time around the origin period

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
After thinking I'd finally have a trade free week i couldn't handle myself when i saw a big name player going for cheap who's returning from injury this week. So 23 trades left :(. I'm not to worried about origin. I think only 5 of my squad are origin chances. I have maloney, but if gets picked I'd assume nu Brown takes his place for Cronulla, mcguire will get picked but i have turner who can replace him, I'd be surpised if both fifita and tamou were picked but if they are hopefully Musgrove and Bromwich will get the job done and finally if val Holmes gets selected I'd assume ponga will be getting game time around the origin period

That's rough. I don't know if you're gonna be able to hold up post origin if you keep burning through trades like that haha.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Yep!!!!!!

I traded him for Clydesdale as I wanted to capitalise on the price rise for Brailey.
I never actually put Brailey in my 17 so I'm not concerned about using Clydesdale.
I've got McTurtle and he's going great guns.
Will be easy to trade for a decent Hooker if McTurtle gets injured.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The highs and lows of Fantasy!!!!

I'm currently on a high for tonight so I'll enjoy it as I could sink tomorrow!!!!!!

Sione 56
Pearce 87
Sam 42
Wallace 57
McGuire 63
Crichton 58
Musgrove 16