What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
Callmack you have gone silent in this thread!!!!

I can see you are viewing other threads on here due to your likes and comments.

This is your comp bro so we appreciate a bit of talk from you.

I can see you now have McCullough.

callmack1

Staff member
Callmack you have gone silent in this thread!!!!

I can see you are viewing other threads on here due to your likes and comments.

This is your comp bro so we appreciate a bit of talk from you.

I can see you now have McCullough.
Haha fair call. Sorry, I've just been quietly going about my business. Tbh, I have conceded that either you or STID are going to win. That's not saying I'm going to give up though!

Yes, I now have McCullough. I had to sacrifice Yates as well to get him however. I hope it pays off.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha fair call. Sorry, I've just been quietly going about my business. Tbh, I have conceded that either you or STID are going to win. That's not saying I'm going to give up though!

Yes, I now have McCullough. I had to sacrifice Yates as well to get him however. I hope it pays off.
Keep scheming.

Don't give up!!!!!

There might be another move or 2 you can make!!!!!

Souths til I die

$1.30

R20:

$3.50

Callmack:

$21

The rest:

$1001

Rabbits20

Immortal
I didn't know there was Origin fantasy!
It's doesn't count towards our comp though.

First potion for each origin gets $750.

My updated score is 443 too. You get 6 players. Your captain gets triple points and your vice captain double points.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This round is so shit!!!!

I've got no:

Cam Smith
De Belin
Crichton
Sam
Fuimaono

I have a bench of:

Sele
Eisenhuth
Feeney
MWZ

Seeing as Diego has lots of Cronulla players he won't be affected.

He will beat me.

I have to put Taumalolo as Captain.

On another note I have a plan or 2 that I will use in 3-4 weeks. One of them is for round 19 Smith and Friend have byes so I need another hooker. I will be trading Friend for someone else and then I plan on sticking with that hooker on my bench every week!!!!!! The other one I'll let Souths til I die figure out for himself!!! He's a pretty smart guy........

I'm not giving in!!!!!!!!!

I'll take the hit this week!!!!!!!!

I have 12 trades left and I plan to use them smartly!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
You picked up Curtis Scott Souths til I die.

Damn damn damn you I say!!!!!!!!!!............

I picked up Eisenhuth which is turning out well on the other hand.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
This round is so shit!!!!

I've got no:

Cam Smith
De Belin
Crichton
Sam
Fuimaono

I have a bench of:

Sele
Eisenhuth
Feeney
MWZ

Seeing as Diego has lots of Cronulla players he won't be affected.

He will beat me.

I have to put Taumalolo as Captain.

On another note I have a plan or 2 that I will use in 3-4 weeks. One of them is for round 19 Smith and Friend have byes so I need another hooker. I will be trading Friend for someone else and then I plan on sticking with that hooker on my bench every week!!!!!! The other one I'll let Souths til I die figure out for himself!!! He's a pretty smart guy........

I'm not giving in!!!!!!!!!

I'll take the hit this week!!!!!!!!

I have 12 trades left and I plan to use them smartly!!!!!!!!

You gonna go with mccollough? That's some risky business!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths til I die thinks we are silly Callmack. But we aren't!!!!!

He's already on 770 from 11 players. It's lucky Tedesco and Vaughan are out so I believe he only has 15 players all up this round.

But the players he has to play tomorrow are guns. Souths til I die could crack 1000 Callmack and he's trying to pull the wool over our eyes!!!!!!........

Imagine if Teddy and Vaughan were in, he would hit f**king 1100.

Sorry but that's completely unmatchable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hand him the trophy now!!!!!!!!

Callmack tonight I'm bamboozled about what I can do to even compete or come close to Souths Til I die.

I'm limited in my options as my players values are decreasing and it's a bridge to far for me to close!!!!!!!!

The Storm had better drop that Curtis whatever he's called from centre ASAP!!!!! We can't have him keep producing bloody 70 or 80 odd next week!!!!!!!

I think I need to figure out a way to get Mannering into my squad as well!!!!!!!

Taupau is not the right option!!!!!!!!!!!

Lewis Brown only scored 29 today. He's in my squad just as he's cheap but he'd better pull his finger out and get 40 plus each week so I can make money on him and sell him to help my cause. Can't see that happening though as he's playing like a dud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Fug is all I got to say!!!!!!!!!

He's trying to be the silent assassin!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wide awake to it and I know Callmack is too!!!!

Stopping it to even be competetive is the issue though.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Souths til I die thinks we are silly Callmack. But we aren't!!!!!

He's already on 770 from 11 players. It's lucky Tedesco and Vaughan are out so I believe he only has 15 players all up this round.

But the players he has to play tomorrow are guns. Souths til I die could crack 1000 Callmack and he's trying to pull the wool over our eyes!!!!!!........

Imagine if Teddy and Vaughan were in, he would hit f**king 1100.

Sorry but that's completely unmatchable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hand him the trophy now!!!!!!!!

Callmack tonight I'm bamboozled about what I can do to even compete or come close to Souths Til I die.

I'm limited in my options as my players values are decreasing and it's a bridge to far for me to close!!!!!!!!

The Storm had better drop that Curtis whatever he's called from centre ASAP!!!!! We can't have him keep producing bloody 70 or 80 odd next week!!!!!!!

I think I need to figure out a way to get Mannering into my squad as well!!!!!!!

Taupau is not the right option!!!!!!!!!!!

Lewis Brown only scored 29 today. He's in my squad just as he's cheap but he'd better pull his finger out and get 40 plus each week so I can make money on him and sell him to help my cause. Can't see that happening though as he's playing like a dud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen listen it's a lucky round for me ;)

Latest posts