What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

callmack1

Staff member
2 things

1. I am only getting lucky I guarantee I won't win

2. Everyone on this forum should play. It'll widen their understanding of league. It teaches you a lot about the salary cap and player value's. It also gets you interested in other games besides Souths. I challenge everyone on this forum to play next year. The more people the more fun it becomes!
Exactly bro.

Six people is still fun but it's not ideal. I'll try to get it organized earlier next year.

DiegoNT

First Grade
What position do you want to strengthen?
Doesn't matter. I'm strong in all positions.

Currently i have

Hookers
Mcinnes
Roach

Props
Fifita
Mcguire
Bromwich

Second rowers
Gallen
Taumololo
Lewis
J.trbo

Halves
Widdop
Maloney

Centres
Bird
Fuimaino
Whare

Fb-wing
Vunivalu
Holmes
Rts.

So I've got starters pretty much covered so it's a 500k-600k hit in any position for a benchie.

Probably the only position i wouldn't touch is hookee

DiegoNT

First Grade
Do you have Crichton?
I had him when he was cheap lol.

I thought about getting him back, But second row is a position that can have players drift in and out, and with our team form always on the verge of turning to shit and teams now focusing on shutting him down I'm not confident he'll keep up his high scores t

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I see exactly what you've done. Don't touch your centres and wfb. It's not worth it you only really need 40 avg back there.

What I suggest Diego is that you keep a back 5 of

Vunivalu
Holmes
RTS

Bird
Fuimaono

Only put those players in your scoring 17.

After you upgrade Maloney to johnson you want to try get 50+ avg players in your second row and forward stocks. Generally you reserve second rowers/frf and hookers because they're much more consistent and higher scorers.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Maloney does my head in. But when sharks get a roll on he goes good.
I had one game where he was -10 at halftime then ended with 35 to finish the game.

I have a feeling sharks are due to go on a roll soon

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I've actually got Kurt capewell whos value is higher then lewis so i was thinking of going capewell to de Belin and Bromwich to brown

You need to get rid of Luke Lewis anyway there's no point of having cash sitting on the bench. I would say getting rid of Lewis and Maloney are your priorities for the coming weeks.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Maloney does my head in. But when shakes get a roll on he goes good.
I had one game where he was -10 at halftime then ended with 35 to finish the game.

I have a feeling sharks are due to go on a roll soon

Unfortunately though 35 is pretty bad a lot of the halves will have low scores of 35 and high scores of 70+. That's a massive point difference to miss out on.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Doesn't matter. I'm strong in all positions.

Currently i have

Hookers
Mcinnes
Roach

Props
Fifita
Mcguire
Bromwich

Second rowers
Gallen
Taumololo
Lewis
J.trbo

Halves
Widdop
Maloney

Centres
Bird
Fuimaino
Whare

Fb-wing
Vunivalu
Holmes
Rts.

So I've got starters pretty much covered so it's a 500k-600k hit in any position for a benchie.

Probably the only position i wouldn't touch is hookee
Munster could be an option!!!!!

I have 4-5 gun back rowers in Lolo, Sam, Crichton, De Belin and Wallace so maybe you could look at a De Belin or Mannering for example.

(I'm gonna try to get Mannering if I can)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths til I die has an average of 950 with his best 17.

My best 17 avg is 897.

Callmack is about 835 for his best 17.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha I didn't have my 17 playing last week either I forgot to unreserve Vaughan and teddy so I only had 15 playing!! :D
Callmack he had 15 playing for 956.

Would've been 1050 with the 17 in.

We did well Callmack. You got 853 and I got 862. We are just below the elite level that is STID.