What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think it means you go head-to-head with another team each week.

It works like a normal season. We all play each other at least once (you will play some teams twice) and you get two points for a win. There is a ladder and the top eight play finals which begins in round 23 I think.
Well I will have to just sneak into the finals won't I lol!!!!!!

alien

Referee
"After the completion of the League’s regular season, if the League Commissioner selected the option to have a finals series and there are at least 8 Teams, then the top 8 Teams in the League will be entered in a finals competition. The format of the finals is the exact same as the NRL finals structure."

callmack, did you select the option to have a finals series?

callmack1

Staff member
"After the completion of the League’s regular season, if the League Commissioner selected the option to have a finals series and there are at least 8 Teams, then the top 8 Teams in the League will be entered in a finals competition. The format of the finals is the exact same as the NRL finals structure."

callmack, did you select the option to have a finals series?
Of course

Rabbits20

Immortal
"You are able to trade Players at any point after Lockout until their team begins playing their next round’s match."

"Make as many Substitutions as you like from Round to Round, but it must be finalised before the players have begun playing their respective games."

https://fantasy.nrl.com/help/index.html#/guidelines

so this means over the football weekend people will keep checking to see if there are any changes to the nrl teams
I guess so!!!!!

What does the emergency choice mean????

Do we get 1 per round or 1 per season???

callmack1

Staff member
I guess so!!!!!

What does the emergency choice mean????

Do we get 1 per round or 1 per season???
Say your hooker pulls out just before game time, it will get emergency points from your secondary hooker and count their points when they play. One per round I think

Rabbits20

Immortal
"You are able to trade Players at any point after Lockout until their team begins playing their next round’s match."

"Make as many Substitutions as you like from Round to Round, but it must be finalised before the players have begun playing their respective games."

https://fantasy.nrl.com/help/index.html#/guidelines

so this means over the football weekend people will keep checking to see if there are any changes to the nrl teams
Problem is there is only a couple of substitutions you could do!!! Your guy on standby may not be playing first grade. The cheap options are generally the young guys.

With trading you only get 34. So you have to be very wise and definitely in the middle of the season trades will be needed.

I may want to trade the initial player back the next week which means you use 2 trades which is annoying due to a bye for example.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Say your hooker pulls out just before game time, it will get emergency points from your secondary hooker and count their points when they play. One per round I think
Ah ok, even if my back up hooker is outside my 17 man squad????

I may have 4 forwards on the bench.

callmack1

Staff member
Problem is there is only a couple of substitutions you could do!!! Your guy on standby may not be playing first grade. The cheap options are generally the young guys.

With trading you only get 34. So you have to be very wise and definitely in the middle of the season trades will be needed.

I may want to trade the initial player back the next week which means you use 2 trades which is annoying due to a bye for example.
Correct

Rabbits20

Immortal
I answered your question before. I'll make my team tomorrow and let you know what I spend.
Sorry bro I forgot. Sorry for all the questions!!!!!

I just didnt know a lot about it.

This thread is a frenzy and hard to keep up with lol.

Oi alien we are probably making Callmack grumpy. It's now going up to 1am in NZ.

We might set him off lol!!!!!!!!!