What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Raids By SWAT

NrlVader

Juniors
This morning, all over Sydney.

0p6MJc.jpg

no name

Coach
Needs more Jarryd Hayne references
ie: Jarryd Hayne's NRL raided by Police.
This morning all over Sydney, former residence of Jarryd Hayne

T.S Quint

Coach
I'm just surprised that this thread only has 10 posts so far.
This is pretty big news that can have some sizeable ramifications for the NRL. No one seems too interested at the moment.

no name

Coach
This is pretty big news that can have some sizeable ramifications for the NRL. No one seems too interested at the moment.
There isn't really too much to talk about.
All reports have been very light on facts and always end up talking about Jarryd Hayne.

Card Shark

Immortal

Didn't realise it was real, thanks for the update. ;)

T.S Quint

Coach
There isn't really too much to talk about.
All reports have been very light on facts and always end up talking about Jarryd Hayne.

Roy Masters just wrote an article saying that the managers are threatening to reveal other clubs who have been cheating the cap.
Whether that is true or not is to be seen but that's a pretty big detail that I would have thought had got people talking.

I'll post the article when I get home from work if you like.

Eion

First Grade
No ones interested because the weasily bastards will wriggle out of it as they do every time.

Until the NRL grows at least one nut, instead of beating up on players the tele don't like, nothing of consequence will happen to player managers.

T.S Quint

Coach
If they have threatened to reveal clubs who are cheating the cap then shouldn't this be something the NRL should investigate?
You've just had prominent managers say that it is being done. It may be a lot of hot air and chest beating, but it should be looked at.

But of course the NRL won't do it because they want to turn a blind eye like they always do. They won't look at anything unless damning evidence is put right in front of them.

Latest posts