What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 11 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Izz

Bench
Napa not charged by MRC
Believed Robinson's spin, then. Apparently everybody (Gould, etc) upset it was even a penalty. Rubbish, imo. Of course you lean in when making a tackle but Napa didn't lean in, he dived at Sims. Arms were an afterthought

Big Marn

Juniors
dang it, i turned off the Knights - Titan game at halftime as it was pretty average and the second half ended up being a ripsnorter...

Benek

Juniors
How good was JT2 in the last 10 minutes to nearly get Cowboys a win!? And how heartbreaking for them those last 30 seconds! Granville was practically in tears.

JJ

Immortal
Weird season from Cows at the start I wondered who could compete with them

How good was JT2 in the last 10 minutes to nearly get Cowboys a win!? And how heartbreaking for them those last 30 seconds! Granville was practically in tears.
Missed game.
Anyone sin binned??
Seems to be the flavour of the round with refs.
Like time wasting with commentators.

JJ

Immortal
Missed game.
Anyone sin binned??
Seems to be the flavour of the round with refs.
Like time wasting with commentators.
Walker was binned in the first 10 for backchat maybe some later didn't see whole game

Souths lost Johnston and Sam Burgess to hammies so good win for them

Blair

Coach

Bugger, I missed this game too. I would've been moved to see the Cowboys rally but fall short. Surely that's their season.

Big Marn

Juniors
cant blame poor old Henry for the timekeeping blunder. Be interesting to see how that plays out. lol.

Perenara is dogshit, never seen a game that he has controlled that he hasn't ruined

I'll take the 2 points and move on

Not sure Manly will keep the 2 points.
NRL blaming clubs, clubs never heard the rules the NRL referring too.

Clubs are responsible for time keepers for temporary suspensions, if none provided home team time keepers in charge.

So who the hell was the NRL shirt wearing guy with a stop watch in his hand?

We are going to hear about this all week.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Not sure Manly will keep the 2 points.
NRL blaming clubs, clubs never heard the rules the NRL referring too.

Clubs are responsible for time keepers for temporary suspensions, if none provided home team time keepers in charge.

So who the hell was the NRL shirt wearing guy with a stop watch in his hand?

We are going to hear about this all week.

They say a fish rots from the head, and couldn't be more apt with Greenberg and the NRL at the moment

Local club footy run by volunteers has a match official that runs the clock on the sideline !! Can't tell me that a multi million professional comp doesn't have an official in charge of it, as all the ex players on commentary said last night

If we lose points for that, I'll be close to done, they are ruining the game

Latest posts