What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 2 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Seen a lot of players that could've been great but fell victim to the most common big forward injury and that is to the knee joint.

Sam McKendry has been in the NRL for awhile now but we just never see him. He should start looking at another profession, one that doesn't involve stress on the knees.

Blair

Coach
And for those who get bored of me prattling on about the great man, Ivan Cleary...He's a magnificent coach and he'll win premierships one day.

Your man's coaching his side in a 'home' game at mighty Mt Smart on April 7th. Just like old glory days, I'd soak that up if I was you.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Your man's coaching his side in a 'home' game at mighty Mt Smart on April 7th. Just like old glory days, I'd soak that up if I was you.

Blair, since round 1 2012, I have cried myself to sleep any time either a) we lost or b) Ivan masterminded a victory elsewhere.

Blair

Coach
Blair, since round 1 2012, I have cried myself to sleep any time either a) we lost or b) Ivan masterminded a victory elsewhere.

We have to seriously ponder whether he would've gone one step further in 2012. He still had the bulk of that 2011 side. Gee, it's water under the bridge now. It feels like a lifetime ago actually.