What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 20 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Meth

Staff member
2 good results for our finals chances FWIW- particularly the Bulldogs’ win

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Lol is one of those years !! Should have defended that lead comfortably regardless of the calls made, but the big momentum changer was a clear Peachey knock on at the back going against us and Penrith getting the ball, next time we saw it they had put 3 tries on. Would be nice if blatant strips right in front of the pocket refs eyes were called as well. Still should have been good enough to hold on, but just can't get any luck this year

We don't need help, just need to be competent. It's all in our hands
Agree but would like a top 4 finish, need a few results outside of us winning to get it (I think). A home final for NZ would be great and we probably need a life in the finals.

Blair

Coach
Lol is one of those years !! Should have defended that lead comfortably regardless of the calls made, but the big momentum changer was a clear Peachey knock on at the back going against us and Penrith getting the ball, next time we saw it they had put 3 tries on. Would be nice if blatant strips right in front of the pocket refs eyes were called as well. Still should have been good enough to hold on, but just can't get any luck this year

I went to the game as I was over on the NBs. It's a suburban ground, Brookvale, but I still wouldn't swap it for the world. Such an intimate venue, with history and atmosphere.

I'm looking forward to the Warriors playing there again.

I worked at Brookie circa '97 to '03. Yesterday brought back good memories.

Blair

Coach
Bloody heck, I just saw the Storm score. They're finding some form now, aren't they?

It's ten years since we pulled-off that eight v one upset in the first week of the finals. That can't happen this year, of course.

I would love that though.