What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 3 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

They won't I'd guess. Not since they rough-housed him over the touchline that time at the SFS. It was his first run of the game and he got grazed and dazed.

They won about 40-0.
I assume teams have been told to not rush up at him as all have sit back so far.
He has been able to float across the defensive line near untouched.

Blair

Coach
I assume teams have been told to not rush up at him as all have sit back so far.
He has been able to float across the defensive line near untouched.

Yes, so far. In that example I used, Johnson tried to go outside his man and along the touchline, in his own half. The Chooks were having none of it, it was a very deliberate ploy to smash him. He wasn't seen for the rest of the game.

We had a good crowd in too. I felt sorry for them the most.

I hope the Chooks aren't reading this!

Yes, so far. In that example I used, Johnson tried to go outside his man and along the touchline, in his own half. The Chooks were having none of it, it was a very deliberate ploy to smash him. He wasn't seen for the rest of the game.

We had a good crowd in too. I felt sorry for them the most.

I hope the Chooks aren't reading this!

Hopefully his mental state is better.
The wins have to have helped his confidence.
Green will be there to help him out.
Rooster put Pearce on the ground a lot.
If you rush SJ it can be trouble unless you present a very flat line.

I can see RTS needing a try saving tackle on Ferguson.

Blair

Coach
Hopefully his mental state is better...

It was like he had the world on his shoulders back then. He definitely looks in a far better place right now.

Probably the biggest Warriors crowd at the SFS since the Tigers final in '11.

Unless eveyone's pissed off out of Sydney for Easter.

Young Cleary out for 6-10 weeks with medial damage to knee. It'll be interesting how the Panthers go without him, and the comparison with us when we lost Johnson.

JJ

Immortal
Young Cleary out for 6-10 weeks with medial damage to knee. It'll be interesting how the Panthers go without him, and the comparison with us when we lost Johnson.

Really disappointing that - Cleary is a huge talent - really enjoy watching him play. The Panthers were robbed against the Dogs IMO, that was clearly a no try, refs just embarrassing themselves doing things like that

I think they'll likely be ok, real shame that May is still hurt, but I expect Wallace will play 7, and they'll use one or two of their talented young hookers - Cowboys will be smarting so doubt the Panthers will win this weekend, but across the 8 weeks they'll be ok I think - NSW on the other hand are stuffed :(