Discussion in 'Sports Trivia' started by Aragorn, Aug 27, 2013.
Clue: The team I played for in the UK is playing today.
No there isn't.
The Titans are regarded as seperate to the old Gold Coast sides.
This is just a general question but Brad Fittler in the 9's tournament will most likely be captained by 2 players that he once coached at the same club, had this ever happened before? I know it probably won't count as official but still it's something that I can't ever recall happening.
If Anthony Minichiello had have played he would have been captained by Freddy, coached by Freddy and then played with him again at the same club. That surely has never happened before.
Im going to take a stab at this one.
Played first games for Brisbane Broncos and Sth Queensland Crushers.
Played one test against France.
Two premierships in 92 and 93.
Dont know about the UK thing though.
That's him nice work
I thought Id go with a "Who Am I" but will add clues but everyone is stuck:
* I made my NRL debut off the bench
* I still currently play
* I have scored over 100 tries but have yet to score a hattrick
* I scored the first try of the match on my representitive debut
^ Good guess. Correct
* Minichiello debuted in 2000 against the Bulldogs, playing off the bench
* He has scored 122 tries and to date, hasn't scored a FG hattrick
* Scored for City against Country, in the return match in 2001 at Bathurst. They ended up getting hammered 42-10 against Country, despite leading 10-0 at one stage.
how can a forward pass be legitimately ruled backwards?
If its in the in-goal of the team with the ball
you cant throw a forward pass in your in-goal, can you? never seen happen.
anyway, that's not the answer I had in mind.
calling all wankers - Jason Maher and Card Shark in particular..... :lol:
I think it leads to a goal line drop out
The only thing you can't be in your own in goal is offside. All other rules, including those pertaining to forward passes, apply.
Ok I'll go.
Which two NSWRL sides played in the first ever RL game under the 6 tackle rule?
Cronulla and Norths or Parra and Souths?
one of those 4 teams is correct.
Parra and Balmain
Neither of those 2.
Separate names with a comma.